+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updates!!!

So, earlier in the week I handed in my notice to my landlord. I had someone come view my place today...

And then...

I got a call from RM asking me some questions and asking me to send me more info!

Over the moon - will have a proper update later!

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
Hi,

I'm a Jan applicant, CEC inland. Like everyone else here I'm also waiting for nomination.

We got our Indian PCC some months back which I believe is still valid since we haven't returned home.
My wife wishes to fly back to home for 1-2 months vacation. My question is would she have to get a new Indian PCC upon returning back to Canada or the old one would still be good?.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
whiteblanket said:
Hi,

I'm a Jan applicant, CEC inland. Like everyone else here I'm also waiting for nomination.

We got our Indian PCC some months back which I believe is still valid since we haven't returned home.
My wife wishes to fly back to home for 1-2 months vacation. My question is would she have to get a new Indian PCC upon returning back to Canada or the old one would still be good?.
She will have to get a new PCC AFTER she leaves India. So, she can come back to Canada after the trip and apply for PCC from the consulate, for instance.

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Got an update.

After almost a month, ON confirmed the fee payment against the new DD I mailed them. The letter they emailed me is dated 8/9/16; does this mean they have started to process my application from this date onward?

Still haven't received the old DD though.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
seanmheff said:
Updates!!!

So, earlier in the week I handed in my notice to my landlord. I had someone come view my place today...

And then...

I got a call from RM asking me some questions and asking me to send me more info!

Hope you mean to say you got a call from OINP.
congrats for that. you pretty much reacted bit early on this and you got the reward. you will get nominated soon.

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Hope you mean to say you got a call from OINP.
congrats for that. you pretty much reacted bit early on this and you got the reward. you will get nominated soon.
Yes from OINP. The guys initials were RM. He just basically told me I need to submit more documents.

Here is the corresponding email he sent me:

Dear Mr. X:

Further to your application to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, please provide the following information / documentation:

Copy of your current and valid work permit in Canada, and any other documents that prove your status in Canada. If you permanently left Canada, provide a copy of your passport, air tickets, boarding passes, and baggage claim stickers, and any other documents that prove your current location;
Copies of all your payslips (for all pay periods) for the period of your work in Canada;
Copies of bank statements for all your bank accounts showing your monthly income of employment in Canada, and the last statement that shows the settlement funds that you have to bring to Canada;
Copy of T4 for the year 2015;
Copies of your bachelor degree certificate and transcripts of your studies.

You have 15 calendar days from the date of this email to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria. Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, may lead to the refusal of your application.
Looks like there is some activity on their end at least.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seanmheff said:
Yes from OINP. The guys initials were RM. He just basically told me I need to submit more documents.

Thank you for sharing e-mail and congratulations. I would suggest you remove your name from e-mail as this is public forum and not advisable to share it here.

carbonchemist

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
seanmheff said:

So you didn't submit these docs in your package? Why was it possible to apply as an CEC and not submit those things and still receive AOR?

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
seanmheff said:
Updates!!!

And then...

Hi, can you please provide the phone number that OINP call you since I will notice and pick up the phone.

Thanks,

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Hi Friends, I have been waiting for my original dd past ^5 weeks (AOR 4thAug). Anyone in the same situation. Have sent out 2 email and 1 fax reminder. Does it take that long? Pls let me know. Thanks

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carbonchemist said:
So you didn't submit these docs in your package? Why was it possible to apply as an CEC and not submit those things and still receive AOR?
* Work permit - the permit I was on when I submitted my application has expired. They want proof of my current status in Canada.
* Payslips - I have been working for 8 months since I submitted my application. They want these payslips
* Bank statements - I didn't provide them as I didn't think I had to since I was supporting myself through continued employment in Canada and have a valid job offer. Apparently now I need to provide the statements
* T4 for 2015 - Application submitted in January, got 2015 T4 in April ;-)
* Copy of degree - I was under the impression a WES cert was enough. Apparently not.

I went to the bank yesterday. They printed out about 150 pages of statements. (2.5 years worth) Tomorrow I have the fun job of going through them, highlighting my income and scanning each individual page.

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
raj273canada said:
Hi Friends, I have been waiting for my original dd past ^5 weeks (AOR 4thAug). Anyone in the same situation. Have sent out 2 email and 1 fax reminder. Does it take that long? Pls let me know. Thanks
4 weeks and still not received old DD. They are not answering my emails.