24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Dear All members,

From what I could see from OPEN CANADA regarding to Q2 2016 , I can conclude that OINP is getting very close to be exhausting its quota for 2016.

They are selecting a handful of CECs to fill up the last slots for 2016.

To all FSW candidates, no matter if your files have been moved to the "decision phrase" or not, there ARE NO HOPES for you to get nomination from OINP at any time before 2017.

Signing off,
cococly

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Dear All members,

From what I could see from OPEN CANADA regarding to Q2 2016 , I can conclude that OINP is getting very close to be exhausting its quota for 2016.

To all FSW candidates, no matter if your files have been moved to the "decision phrase" or not, there ARE NO HOPES for you to get nomination from OINP at any time before 2017.

Signing off,
cococly

This is so unfair...oinp is not at all transparent...they think we are doing time pass and we have too much money to invest in oinp... We all should sue them for not adhering to the time line they had given and for playing with our future...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cococly said:
Dear All members,

Signing off,
cococly
The 2017 quota would be available to OINP in November, 2016. A few FSW applicants were nominated recently - all had managerial NOCs starting with 0. I still cannot believe they have issued 2700 nominations in 2016. We will know for sure when we see the mid-year report. Waiting for the mid-year report now. We know they issued a lot of nominations last year. This year, we hardly saw any continuous nominations. They issued only 800 nominations last year. It is highly unlikely that they might have issued 2700 nominations this year. Can you please share the links and the specific text which suggests what you are telling is true?

We have all seen the job posting for the senior officers who would start work on September 19th. What is your take on that? Why hire officers now if they are not going to issue nominations for the rest of this year? Also, if you noticed properly, the job is a contract job for 6 - 7 months. I don't think what you are telling is correct. Please do not post unsubstantiated rumors and add to the fear of applicants who are already going through a lot. No offense.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
snake3276120 said:
Nominated Sept 9 ;D

Now I don't have to worry about my bowp
Congrats. When will your work permit expired.? If expired did you applied for bowp.? What is your first two digit of your file number.?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Canadaexp said:
Congrats. When will your work permit expired.? If expired did you applied for bowp.? What is your first two digit of your file number.?
Couldn't have applied for BOWP without having submitted a PR application (and until the R10 was set to "Met").

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Couldn't have applied for BOWP without having submitted a PR application (and until the R10 was set to "Met").
There are so many applicants who applied for bowp without submitting their file to federal, still they managed to get nomination. In my case, I follow all bowp application rule so I applied for visitor record and now what still struggling to get nomination. They give priority to people who applied for bowp.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Anyone in the forum who applied for visitor record after pgwp expired and still they managed to get nomination.? Please guide me.. I am CEC applicant.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cococly said:
Dear All members,

Signing off,
cococly
Not a logical statement to make.

The new quota is not been released and it will take some time for them to release new quota. After the new quota they will send PT to everyone and start getting applications after 45 days of PT. They said they will declare the quota in November, so even if they declare it they will not get applications before 31st January.

Now what will they do up to 31 st January? they will just nominate the CEC few and wait for new applications. IF they do so when will they complete nominations and start nominating 2017 applicants? There is no logic in above statement

Secondly they have just said they will identify CEC applicants whose WP is to expire and will give them preference. They never said CEC will be preferred to FSW. They have already nominated 2 December applicants FSW in last month.

writing in bold and red will just make the post scary, but I don't see much of a logic to fear. They have minimum 4 to 6 months before they start processing 2017 applications. 4-6 months time is good enough to nominate most of us.

DO NOT Fear, Nominations are coming this month with a speed more than AOR use to come. ;D ;D ;D

The quota can only get exhausted when they nominate 2700 applicants. it has nothing to do with quota and its just a delay due to staff and overload of pending applications or some strategy to go slow because of new online system being developed

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/ad975a26-df23-456a-8ada-756191a23695

Check the excel files there, you can see Ontario already nominated over 2300 people (p.s. No where to know applicants with multiple family members vs single applicants)

ALSO, hiring senior officers doesn't necessary mean that they can give out nomination faster. As you already know, their contracts end next year. They might just be helping out OTHER STREAMS of applicants.

Even if they were fully committed helping our stream, when their contracts are finished, our files can be put on hold at the "processed , and await for nomination" stage indefinitely.

Don't you guys forget, Late-March applicants are having file numbers of 6xxx, that's 6000+ applicants, whereas their entire year quota for 2016 was less than 3000.

The majority of the FSW applicants , and some CECs would be placed onto 2017 or even later allotments.

And they wouldn't use up ALL the 2017 quota right away either, so they may announce how much they can take for 2017, after that, they would slowly started to roll out the nominations.

Hence, that's why I said FSW applicants wouldn't be getting nomination in the year of 2016.

P.S. they could simply be halting acceptance of new OINP application for 2017 entirely, due to "existing files backlog from 2015/2016."

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cococly said:
http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/ad975a26-df23-456a-8ada-756191a23695

Check the excel files there, you can see Ontario already nominated over 2300 people (p.s. No where to know applicants with multiple family members vs single applicants)
They have not nominated 2300 of the 2700 allotted quota of 2016 for Human capital. Where is it written? They can nominate thousands and it has nothing to do with 2016 quota.

They just say they have nominated, they don't say they have nominated from 2016 quota. How can you say 2016 quota is exhausted? They have just cleared the pending files which is a good thing. So now we can expect more speed and fast nominations

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
bestofluck said:
They have not nominated 2300 of the 2700 allotted quota of 2016 for Human capital. Where is it written? They can nominate thousands and it has nothing to do with 2016 quota.

They just say they have nominated, they don't say they have nominated from 2016 quota. How can you say 2016 quota is exhausted? They have just cleared the pending files which is a good thing. So now we can expect more speed and fast nominations
Find the "Permanent Residents by Province/Territory and Immigration Category XLS English" File.

GO down to Ontario to see the figures of CEC and skilled workers.

But YES, I agree with you, those PR uptakes don't have to be Human capital stream. I agree. I retract some of my figures previously.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cococly said:
Find the "Permanent Residents by Province/Territory and Immigration Category XLS English" File.

GO down to Ontario to see the figures of CEC and skilled workers.

But YES, I agree with you, those PR uptakes don't have to be Human capital stream. I agree. I retract some of my figures previously.
I dont see anything about Express Entry.....and the whole data is 2000 March...which is showing 2015 process.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Canadaexp said:
There are so many applicants who applied for bowp without submitting their file to federal, still they managed to get nomination. In my case, I follow all bowp application rule so I applied for visitor record and now what still struggling to get nomination. They give priority to people who applied for bowp.
Well ,then you talking about something else then. IRCC says otherwise.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Could you please cite some sources which says you can apply for a BOWP without submitting PR application?