+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
Why didn't you get the visitor's visa? I was in your shoes last year, got my visitor visa EASILY for 6 month and then got my PNP and subsequently my PR. Don't leave and give up everything so easily dude
I can't afford to live in this city and not work for however long it takes to get my PR.

I'm trying to stay positive about the whole thing. Not the easiest thing to do tho.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seanmheff said:
I can't afford to live in this city and not work for however long it takes to get my PR.

I'm trying to stay positive about the whole thing. Not the easiest thing to do tho.
Just logged in and feel sorry to read your case. How disgusting!!! are the decisions. They are playing with life, plans of so many applicants.

Why they don't have the guts to declare; that they don't need any immigrants and OINP is shut down instead of creating excruciating circumstances
for applicants.

Well friend, keep up high spirits and hope. God will create several opportunities for you.

csabhorv78

Sep 7, 2016
hkohli said:
Hello,

My OINP application was received on 29-Jan-2016, but I have not heard anything on AOR so far. Can any one please suggest, what could be going on....

My agent did sent an email and received the following response...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that the Investigator Analyst will send you the AOR and the file number once he/she starts the second stage of review.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Thanks in advance for your reply!
So far I was a silent follower of this forum.

I am in the same situation. My application was received about the same time and I also have not received anything back from OINP.
I am on the FSW class and currently living outside of Canada with 420 points.

In the past 3-4 weeks every Wednesday I have called OINP and after about 8-10 times of try I was able to talk to a guy with french accent.
Every time I have asked him about my case but he gave me the same response.

"You application was received and it is currently under review. Once the officers? has completed the review an AOR will be issued."

I have asked about timeline but he was not able to tell me anything concrete.

Every time I have asked that is any case number is allocated to my application, but so far the answer was NO.

Not sure what to do now.... I haven't received anything from my lawyer and OINP.....

It is very hard to be patient but it is not a new statement on this forum....

I believe this whole system is messed up. I remember last fall when I have started the process the CIC made some statements that the number of invitation will go up and the required points will go down....
Well that was the biggest lie, joke etc. I have recently heard.....

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I'm new here and wanted to get in touch with others that had submitted their application in January/16.

It took 6 months to get the acknowledgment letter and since then it has passed 70 days.

I have also heard some rumors from some Ontario Lawyers that there will be no new nominations under this program until the new year as the max quota has been reached (OINP - Human Priority Stream)

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,
Dan

CRS: 409
EE Created: 10/06/2015
OINP PT: 11/12/2015
OINP App. Submitted: 30/12/2015
OINP App Received: 04/01/2016
OINP AOR: 30/06/2016
OINP Nomination:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
danilocsv said:
Hi I'm new here and wanted to get in touch with others that had submitted their application in January/16.

It took 6 months to get the acknowledgment letter and since then it has passed 70 days.

I have also heard some rumors from some Ontario Lawyers that there will be no new nominations under this program until the new year as the max quota has been reached (OINP - Human Priority Stream)

Thanks,
Dan

CRS: 409
EE Created: 10/06/2015
OINP PT: 11/12/2015
OINP App. Submitted: 30/12/2015
OINP App Received: 04/01/2016
OINP AOR: 30/06/2016
OINP Nomination:
"Rumors". I don't think they have issued 2700 nominations this year. Not by a long shot. I don't know what they are waiting for. However, in the very recent past, there have been sporadic nominations for FSW applicants. This wait is getting more stupid day by day.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
csabhorv78 said:
So far I was a silent follower of this forum.

I am in the same situation. My application was received about the same time and I also have not received anything back from OINP.
I am on the FSW class and currently living outside of Canada with 420 points.

In the past 3-4 weeks every Wednesday I have called OINP and after about 8-10 times of try I was able to talk to a guy with french accent.
Every time I have asked him about my case but he gave me the same response.

"You application was received and it is currently under review. Once the officers? has completed the review an AOR will be issued."

I have asked about timeline but he was not able to tell me anything concrete.

Every time I have asked that is any case number is allocated to my application, but so far the answer was NO.

Not sure what to do now.... I haven't received anything from my lawyer and OINP.....

It is very hard to be patient but it is not a new statement on this forum....

I believe this whole system is messed up. I remember last fall when I have started the process the CIC made some statements that the number of invitation will go up and the required points will go down....
Well that was the biggest lie, joke etc. I have recently heard.....
Fax them mentioning your Name, EE profile number, Job seeker validation code and DOB. Ask them about your AOR. So many applicants have got their AORs after they faxed OINP.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
danilocsv said:

Nope, OINP has not yet exhausted their 2016 quota, far from it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
seanmheff said:

Man, this is sad. I'm sorry! Nomination in 3 months is a dream now - I don't think it is going to ever come true for the Human Capital Priorities Stream applicants - at least not in the near future.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Raj, i feel so sad for you man. You have been waiting for Nomination since ages .. and you are the guy who extends help to everyone on a daily basis on each and every thing.

You WILL get your nomination very soon bro !! :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
whimsical said:
Raj, i feel so sad for you man. You have been waiting for Nomination since ages .. and you are the guy who extends help to everyone on a daily basis on each and every thing.

You WILL get your nomination very soon bro !! :)
Thanks for kind words :) .

Its like teasing a child with a cake, you see. Showing a piece of cake (sporadic nominations) and when the child comes near to take a bite, you hide it. Repeat. :( . Its not just me, a lot of applicants are in the exact same situation. I just wish they start with the nominations because there are a hell a lot of applicants after me - People who have waited 6 + months just for AOR are still waiting. I don't know when these guys are going to realize they have sabotaged the trust that applicants had in them. Its hard to trust someone for a second time if that person/entity proved to be untrustworthy.

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Nope, OINP has not yet exhausted their 2016 quota, far from it.
- In 2014 Ontario admitted 2725 immigrants through PNP (principal+spouse+dependents) - source IRCC_PRadmiss_0007_E

- In 2015 Ontario admitted 3545 immigrants through PNP (principal+spouse+dependents) - source IRCC_PRadmiss_0007_E

- From January to June of 2016 Ontario admitted 2221 immigrants through PNP (principal+spouse+dependents) - source IRCC_PRadmiss_0006_E
2016 Q1 - 970 immigrants
2016 Q2 - 1251 immigrants

If they keep the pace on the report they will reach 2015 levels by the end of September of 2016.

Do you know the exact cap?

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Wanted to know, how long does it take for OINP to acknowledge the receipt of new bank demand draft?

Its been a week since they have received the courier but haven't received any communication from them.

Thanks
Mvd

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Raj,
Everyday when I come to this forum, the first thing I check is whether Raj has received his nomination. Do you have any idea how you touched everyone's life? I'm sharing your HCPS post in the French stream and it's been so helpful to us all. That's really what is called a selfless act. Thanks for everything!

My question is very Un-OINP ;)
I was just wondering for all of you out there who have been waiting for so long, what was the 1 memorable/enjoyable moment you spent with your close ones since you submitted your app?

I'll understand if you are all on your nerves ant not in for a bit of philosophy!

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks for kind words :) .

Its like teasing a child with a cake, you see. Showing a piece of cake (sporadic nominations) and when the child comes near to take a bite, you hide it. Repeat. :( . Its not just me, a lot of applicants are in the exact same situation. I just wish they start with the nominations because there are a hell a lot of applicants after me - People who have waited 6 + months just for AOR are still waiting. I don't know when these guys are going to realize they have sabotaged the trust that applicants had in them. Its hard to trust someone for a second time if that person/entity proved to be untrustworthy.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajkamal: All Members

There is literally no progress, updates, activity from OINP reported by the applicants on this forum who are just a small number of applicants.

We know sporadic NoM's reported by very few applicants ONLY from this forum.

Outside the forum there are hundreds of applicants!!! Is there any way to know if they are being nominated.

Can we write a letter directly to the Minister concerned citing the current scenario, delays, concerns.

Is it that they are just preparing a list of all applicants to be nominated and waiting for some instructions to release the NoM's

Only one gentleman AB calling randomly a very few applicants. Shall we conclude that he is going to call all applicants!!! How insensible??

Some applicants are reporting the quota for 2016 is over. How come. At least a few applicants from this forum would have got NoM's.

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvd said:
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Wanted to know, how long does it take for OINP to acknowledge the receipt of new bank demand draft?

Its been a week since they have received the courier but haven't received any communication from them.

Thanks
Mvd
My receipt came three weeks after the courier had confirmed delivery. I am still waiting for the old DD.