MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

All decisions, processes are shrouded in mystery.

Why? we are left in the lurch at each stage of the process. Why there is no transparency, accountability.
Are the officials not reporting the statuses, progress, gaps, to the Minister.

They must communicate through their website, irrespective of what their decisions are.

How excruciating it is for all applicants who's are indefinitely holding up their plans, expiring, IELTS, wp, etc

Sometimes it looks to be a deliberate strategy to delay and deny. I wish I am wrong.

No matter how much we discuss the pros and cons, it's high time to start NoM's and honor the AoR's.
:'( :'(

seanmheff

Jan 18, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gave my landlord my notice today.

Starting preparations to leave Canada after two years of living here.

It's been 3 months since my AOR and my work permit expired over 2 months ago.

I hope things work out with my Canadian girlfriend whom I will have to leave behind here.

Fuck OINP for their lack of transparency. The entire thing is a money making scam.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
seanmheff said:

I hope things work out with my Canadian girlfriend whom I will have to leave behind here.

*censored word* OINP for their lack of transparency. The entire thing is a money making scam.
Shame on the part of OINP.

How many such stories OINP still wants to create. How many more setbacks they want to give? Absolutely unwanted situations are arising now, day by day the victims of OINP are increasing and the pathetic processing by them will spoil so many applicant's life.

FSW applicants always positively accepted the fact that CEC would be given preference whose WP is expiring. But OINP is not even able to justify themselves on this. Very few got the benefit of this.

I hope OINP realise the sin they are doing directly or indirectly by spoiling so many's life, whether it is work life or personal life. Hope not to hear more stories like this everyday.

We are sorry for you that you have to leave the country just because of OINP's Lethargic processing time.

Wish you get the nomination soon and you be back to Canada soon and be with your GF. Meanwhile take it as a part and process of life, that things always dont go the way we want..........................but it should not even go the way OINP wants.

Good luck

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seanmheff said:

*censored word* OINP for their lack of transparency. The entire thing is a money making scam.
What is frustrating is they are literally playing with career and future of applicants and no action is being taken against them. Sorry for your situation. Were you on visitor visa, after expiry of WP? Did you try to inform them in advance that your WP is expiring? I assume you are CEC.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
seanmheff said:

Why didn't you get the visitor's visa? I was in your shoes last year, got my visitor visa EASILY for 6 month and then got my PNP and subsequently my PR. Don't leave and give up everything so easily dude

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
Why didn't you get the visitor's visa? I was in your shoes last year, got my visitor visa EASILY for 6 month and then got my PNP and subsequently my PR. Don't leave and give up everything so easily dude
Following are possible reasons:
1. If he is Intra company transferred on WP and his employer is calling him back to host country, he has to resign from job (without any kind of assurance from OINP and nothing in hand), if he is not going back.
2. Not all people can afford to stay on visitor visa without any income or medical coverage.
3. For how long to stay on visitor visa, when there is no defined timeline?

These are my assumptions. Rest he himself can tell the reason for his decision.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Innana said:
I assume he must have tried all means by now to regain his status. I think he is upset and left. Hope he gets his nomination before he leaves as a shocking surprise !!!

Ashdeep

Jul 19, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I do not think OINP is going to make any decision soon and work permit is going to expire June 2017.But i called CIC they told me to consider to apply under taking care of people with high medical needs, Its very simple application but I have to do my police clearance certificate. Should I go to Indian Embassy in Toronto or tell my family in India to get it for me. Please suggest me which way is better and how much time RCMP will take to do it. I booked an appointment with OPP as my area comes under OPP as I live in rural area. I heard from people that under caregiver program decision will be fast. Please help if some one know anything about this. Thanks.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
There only has been 2 FSW nominations over the past 4 months (base on info on here)

FSW candidates need to find other ways now.

They ain't even nominating 5 candidates per day, It would be the year 2021 before all 6000 of us go through nomination. No one knows if Express Entry System would still be up.

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seanmheff said:

Sean so sorry to hear that. I'm back home, still waiting for OINP. I learned the hard way, not to base my life plans on the Canadian government officials doing their job, Canadian Immigration is just empty promises. Also yes, money making scheme of the highest degree!!! After multiple medicals and language tests, still waiting and wasting money. Make other plans, go travelling for a year or bring your gf home for a year, she's love the Irish weather :) The waiting can be soul destroying so make other plans for now. A watched pot.......

hkohli

Sep 7, 2016
Hello,

My OINP application was received on 29-Jan-2016, but I have not heard anything on AOR so far. Can any one please suggest, what could be going on....

My agent did sent an email and received the following response...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be advised that the Investigator Analyst will send you the AOR and the file number once he/she starts the second stage of review.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Thanks in advance for your reply!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hkohli said:
Hello,

My OINP application was received on 29-Jan-2016, but I have not heard anything on AOR so far. Can any one please suggest, what could be going on....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that the Investigator Analyst will send you the AOR and the file number once he/she starts the second stage of review.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

This is bad. You haven't received your AOR yet? Try faxing them with and requesting the status. IMO, the odds are that they might have sent your AOR but your agent might have missed it OR they sent your AOR to a wrong recipient.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hkohli said:
Hello,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

This mail means they already have sent AOR.
1. They sent on wrong email-id.
2. Your consultant missed it.
3. Mail went in spam/archive.

Check and if mail is not received, fax them for asking your AOR (which will have your case number and file number). Keep faxing them and sending mail every 3rd or 4th day explaining situation. You will also have to send new draft once you receive AOR, so don't waste time. Hope this helps.

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Depends on where you live.

For the Indian PCC, go to BLS international in Brampton or Toronto

For RCMP
RCMP (Canada): Please visit Commissionaires’ office (see below) and obtain RCMP clearance certificate based on digital fingerprints:
Toronto, Toronto Street
15 Toronto Street
Suite 302
Toronto, ON M5C 2E3
Toll Free: 877 488 9370

Toronto, Church Street
80 Church Street
Toronto, ON M5C 2G1
Phone: 416 364 4496
Toll Free: 800 463 0994

Ashdeep said:
Hi Guys,
I do not think OINP is going to make any decision soon and work permit is going to expire June 2017.But i called CIC they told me to consider to apply under taking care of people with high medical needs, Its very simple application but I have to do my police clearance certificate. Should I go to Indian Embassy in Toronto or tell my family in India to get it for me. Please suggest me which way is better and how much time RCMP will take to do it. I booked an appointment with OPP as my area comes under OPP as I live in rural area. I heard from people that under caregiver program decision will be fast. Please help if some one know anything about this. Thanks.