+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Don't wait for the request. Just order a copy and send the receipt to them ASAP!

2) I don't think there was a provision to enter spouse PP details from the very beginning. You can update it once you get ITA. For now, inform OINP via e-mail and send them the biographic pages of the PP via e-mail. Use the "Change of personal information" form.
Does everyone has to send eca report? I had sent mine with application only. I mean a copy of eca report from wes.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
eager said:
Thanks Best of luck....Just another query. Do they call employers or HR of our previous jobs for verification at the assessment stage?
Mostly they call applicant, but they can verify directly also. I think its difficult to call to HR or Work place because of timing difference in different countries. Like if they call up work place in India who will pick up the phone. but than they can mail them, or call them if there is a mobile number. Its their choice. Last few FSW cases they have called the applicants. For CEC it is easy to call up at the work place.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
bestofluck said:
Mostly they call applicant, but they can verify directly also. I think its difficult to call to HR or Work place because of timing difference in different countries. Like if they call up work place in India who will pick up the phone. but than they can mail them, or call them if there is a mobile number. Its their choice. Last few FSW cases they have called the applicants. For CEC it is easy to call up at the work place.

Thanks

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
admodi86 said:
Does everyone has to send eca report? I had sent mine with application only. I mean a copy of eca report from wes.
Yes. If you will not send then they will ask as additional document request.

gntofon

Aug 9, 2016
skdubai said:
He is just throwing random information out.. I wouldn't put much faith in info he gives... Then again, i don't expect nominations to come much before that anyways...
I received two emails yesterday with file number:
1. Nominee Application at Assessment phase
2. Referral of Nominee Application to Decision Phase

I have not received an AOR.
I dropped my application off in person on January 18th and never heard back from them till yesterday
I spoke to a guy 10mind ago after calling for days and weeks and he said my application is being assessed. I asked for AOr he said I didn't receive one? I said no. He said bbut do I have file number? I said yes. He said so that's confirmation. I see everyone usually gets an AOR so I'm a bit confused! help.
My PGWP expires 2nd week in October 2016.

HELP!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gntofon said:
I received two emails yesterday with file number:
1. Nominee Application at Assessment phase
2. Referral of Nominee Application to Decision Phase

I have not received an AOR.
I dropped my application off in person on January 18th and never heard back from them till yesterday
I spoke to a guy 10mind ago after calling for days and weeks and he said my application is being assessed. I asked for AOr he said I didn't receive one? I said no. He said bbut do I have file number? I said yes. He said so that's confirmation. I see everyone usually gets an AOR so I'm a bit confused! help.
My PGWP expires 2nd week in October 2016.

HELP!!
Congratulations! There's nothing to be worried about - they might have just missed your AOR or they might have sent it to the wrong ID. This has become a commonplace incident.

Khan87

Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received below mail from OINP today

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.
If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.
Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,

I din't receive AOR yet.. I hv dropped them an email asking to resend the AOR
What should I do next??

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@prashant

Sent new DD today to OINP... As per AOR mail advice...

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
writetodance said:
@prashant

Sent new DD today to OINP... As per AOR mail advice...

Bro I got my DD ready. Do you need to add any letter with the details like file number ?

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
I just received My AOR :) with the attachment, thanks to everyone out here been a silent follower but it just helps a lot even when you have not much to add. Prashant, best of luck you guys are wonderful. Quick confirmation, did everybody received 1 attachment with case & file number? what about the old dd? And someone in Canada can send DD on my behalf?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you very much for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Your application was received in our office and it has been deemed complete. However, it has come to our attention that the original bank draft (in the amount of CDN $1,500) attached to your application for fee payment is out of date. As a result, we are unable to process your payment.

We require you to please provide a replacement (bank draft), made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. Please see attached.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
waddup said:
I just received My AOR :) with the attachment, thanks to everyone out here been a silent follower but it just helps a lot even when you have not much to add. Prashant, best of luck you guys are wonderful. Quick confirmation, did everybody received 1 attachment with case & file number? what about the old dd? And someone in Canada can send DD on my behalf?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you very much for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Your application was received in our office and it has been deemed complete. However, it has come to our attention that the original bank draft (in the amount of CDN $1,500) attached to your application for fee payment is out of date. As a result, we are unable to process your payment.

We require you to please provide a replacement (bank draft), made out to the “Ontario Minister of Finance”, as soon as possible. When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. Please see attached.
congrats and thanks buddy. Anyone can send DD on your behalf but please see that you attach required details in forwarding letter as it is mentioned in AOR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
waddup said:

Dear Applicant,

Congrats! All the best!

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GREAT NEWS

My previously rejected application has now been accepted.....after 3 attempts :D
I'm delighted to ask for an update to the Spreadsheet please!!!

Stream: FSW
NOI: December 4th, 2015
Application 1st Submitted: January 18, 2016
Application Rejected: 1 Day Late
Application 2nd & 3rd Submission: Proof of on-time Delivery
Application Accepted & deemed Complete: August 11, 2016
Payment Accepted: August 11, 2016
File No: XHSW-16043XX

This thread is great guys, keep up the good work!