+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
thestunner316 said:
yaar why would we not care about people who are struggling with something ? :) this forum is like a support group, we help each other out...
great work btw in keeping the other forums going...
I dont like the discrimination and that's why i said it. I have gone through this for a longer period and I know how it feels. you can see that 6 applicants who have still not recd the AOR in Dec group , are remembered everyday in the forum. I send them personal messages to keep their moral boosted. Anyway it your group , you are free to do anything. no wonder you will remove them after some days !!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thestunner316 said:
someone had a question saying what happens if the points fall below 400 during the process

during process is fine, however if I'm not mistaken OINP states that you need to withdraw your application if the score falls below 400 at any stage during the process... Im not sure if they have exception for age, but I remember one guy in the whatsapp group withdrew his application for the same reason.

can you not write IELTS again and improve that score ??
You can write IELTS and improve/maintain your score. However, this is until you get your nomination. Once you get your nomination and accept it, your points cannot go below 400 (since nomination gives you 600 points).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
I dont like the discrimination and that's why i said it. I have gone through this for a longer period and I know how it feels. you can see that 6 applicants who have still not recd the AOR in Dec group , are remembered everyday in the forum. I send them personal messages to keep their moral boosted. Anyway it your group , you are free to say anything.
I don't see any discrimination here. Having the people on the bottom of the list is not disrespectful - it gives you a clear picture of who has got AOR already. Updating the list in the future is also easy. You seem to be over sensitive to what the others will not even consider as a minor issue.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't see any discrimination here. Having the people on the bottom of the list is not disrespectful - it gives you a clear picture of who has got AOR already. Updating the list in the future is also easy. You seem to be over sensitive to what the others will not even consider as a minor issue.
okay as you wish. you are the best

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
If the "others' you mentioned are those who have done it than its okay. IF the 'others' as u mentioned are those who have not recd AOR than I am right, its not a minor issue

The whole purpose of the List is that every group can see the process date wise. What exactly is happening. That is reason we can make sure they have already been send AOR but the email is not recd. how will they compare themselves now that the few others of same date have recd the AOR and he has not.
IF I dont receive AOR I compare myself to others of same date. now its difficult to compare ! The purpose of list is not to glorify the people who get AOR or nomination. It should be educative.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can write IELTS and improve/maintain your score. However, this is until you get your nomination. Once you get your nomination and accept it, your points cannot go below 400 (since nomination gives you 600 points).
Though it is going to take years before my points go below 400, it feels to read what you wrote... haha

Don't let us down OINP! We're counting on ya!!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Guys,

Mark Twain has said "Never argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience."

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
27 Applicants are still pending to receive their AOR. I have put all of them in end of list. Could you guys please update the group with your latest application status.

Below are few steps one can follow to pursue OINP for AOR:

1. FAX them.
2. E-mail them.
3. Call them and give reference of your FAX and EMAIL.
4. If you have any relations in Toronto then ask to pay a visit to their office on your behalf.

Good Luck Guys!! Keep us updated.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
thestunner316 said:
Agreed, but you dont have to keep repeating this same line over and over again :) its a little annoying
Not as annoying as teenagers roaming the roads trying to find pokemon lol :p
:D :D ;D ;D

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
If the "others' you mentioned are those who have done it than its okay. IF the 'others' as u mentioned are those who have not recd AOR than I am right, its not a minor issue

The whole purpose of the List is that every group can see the process date wise. What exactly is happening. That is reason we can make sure they have already been send AOR but the email is not recd. how will they compare themselves now that the few others of same date have recd the AOR and he has not.
IF I dont receive AOR I compare myself to others of same date. now its difficult to compare ! The purpose of list is not to glorify the people who get AOR or nomination. It should be educative.
Almost everyone in Jan has received their AOR, so that logic makes no sense anymore. Anyone in Jan who hasn't got the AOR should chase OINP. To that end, what prashant did is perfect..

BTW, what glory? have people who got AOR received some award I am not aware of to be glorified?

mysunshine

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
My application was received on Jan 29th but no Aor yet. What should I do? Called them but got standard replay said I will get it within weeks. :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mysunshine said:
My application was received on Jan 29th but no Aor yet. What should I do? Called them but got standard replay said I will get it within weeks. :(
They love to say "few weeks". I have stopped calling them because of this. At least on e-mail, they say "Your application is not finalized yet". They just say "few weeks" to everyone and for everything on call. One operator even told me I would get my AOR in a few weeks when I was actually inquiring about my nomination. E-mail/Fax them.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Just to clarify, few people on this forum have always been negative and try to demotivate, bully, discourage, suppress other members views and think they rule this forum.

One thing we should know that applicants themselves are responsible to report about their statuses. If they don't report for months or active then they will be removed obviously. People who have got AOR's are going to give us the on-going process, not those who haven't got AOR (in other words who aren't in race even and it is absolutely practical). People with good sense of humor will understand it.

Any question asked on this forum will be answered by available members, with respect. Here we aren't to chase members to ask them personally about their statuses and cheer them up by now and then. Of course, we have to keep the positive feeling alive. This forum is to track and to help others, not to rule them for any reason.

No one has right to disrespect anyone even if question is very basic. If someone has problem then keep your mouth shut and let the other person answer but don't bully or insult people

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
They love to say "few weeks". I have stopped calling them because of this. At least on e-mail, they say "Your application is not finalized yet". They just say "few weeks" for everything. One operator even told me I would get my AOR in a few weeks when I was actually inquiring about my nomination. E-mail/Fax them.
lol yea.. i think it was the same guy who told me my AOR would take 2-3 weeks. In reality, it had already been sent a week ago.

Don't bother calling them, e-mail and fax are the way to go..

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Bloodbath11, Your inbox is full so can't reply over there.

bloodbath11 said:
Hello Sir,

My name is Prashant and i am confused about my situation. I have CRS score of 456 - Ms degree from USA in Construction management wth 6 yrs experience now. Are there any chances for me to get invitation from Ontario in november 2016? Is it true that Ontario gives ITAs all those who score 400+ CRS - depending upon their quota limit. What are my chances for other provinces?
Yes It is true that Ontario issues notification of interest to apply their provice, if scores are 400+ but nomination will be issued when your documents will be verified and other formalities. Later they will give you 600 points, will lead you to get ITA from CIC. At present, Ontario has paused to send interest letter till November end.

Regarding Police clearance certificates and Reference letters - shall I start preparing them now even though I do not have any ITA? How much is the validity for them? I have stayed in US for 4 years so how much time will it take to get the Police clearance from them?
After getting ITA, you are supposed to start gathering police clearance certificates. It is valid till you leave the country. I have no idea how long US will take to issue PCC. You need to get PCC from your home country as well.

One last thing, I am not SIR. Cheers. Good Luck!

Thanks in advance,
Prashant.