+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Ques 1) I got my AOR on 05th July and submitted new DD also but just wanted to know at what stage will I get request for ECA?

Ques 2)Also my spouse got a new passport but express entry does not have a column to update new passport details. Have they changed their system and removed the spouse passport details column?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Faithope said:
Hi friends,

Ques 1) I got my AOR on 05th July and submitted new DD also but just wanted to know at what stage will I get request for ECA?

Ques 2)Also my spouse got a new passport but express entry does not have a column to update new passport details. Have they changed their system and removed the spouse passport details column?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
1) Don't wait for the request. Just order a copy and send the receipt to them ASAP!

2) I don't think there was a provision to enter spouse PP details from the very beginning. You can update it once you get ITA. For now, inform OINP via e-mail and send them the biographic pages of the PP via e-mail. Use the "Change of personal information" form.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
skdubai said:
lol yea.. i think it was the same guy who told me my AOR would take 2-3 weeks. In reality, it had already been sent a week ago.

Don't bother calling them, e-mail and fax are the way to go..
Me too. I think he is that guy only who keeps on giving wrong information to everyone who calls. My application delivered was on 27 th jan I called yesterday ans he informed me that the application is in second stage and will receive Aor in 1 or 2 weeks. When I asked that second stage is before aor or after, his answer was after.
This shows how much aware he is........ Lol

Yes one more thing which he informed was that my application will be looked upon after I received aor and after that finalization on tht will be done in 1- 2 months.....,. Then after a pause he added or may be 3 month or may be 4.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ashum said:
Me too. I think he is that guy only who keeps on giving wrong information to everyone who calls. My application delivered was on 27 th jan I called yesterday ans he informed me that the application is in second stage and will receive Aor in 1 or 2 weeks. When I asked that second stage is before aor or after, his answer was after.

Yes one more thing which he informed was that my application will be looked upon after I received aor and after that finalization on tht will be done in 1- 2 months.....,. Then after a pause he added or may be 3 month or may be 4.
3 to 4 months!!!!!! that's too much. hope they don't prolong this long. They give scary replies always

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashum said:

He is just throwing random information out.. I wouldn't put much faith in info he gives... Then again, i don't expect nominations to come much before that anyways...

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Hey guys, in my opinion, we should not argue on such a small thing as to where our name is reflecting in the list on this forum. It hardly matters as this is not the list maintained by OINP and whether the name is on top or bottom the processing of application will be as per OINP list and our documents.

This forum is of great help in getting the information ans we must keep it as positive as possible and keep on cheering each other. :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
skdubai said:
He is just throwing random information out.. I wouldn't put much faith in info he gives... Then again, i don't expect nominations to come much before that anyways...
rightly said. The way they have improved on the processing gives us the impression they will give out nominations in 2016 instead of dragging them to next yr.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
To all the people who have recently got the AOR AND OINP requested for a new DD

It took me slightly more than 3 weeks from getting the NEW DD email - > I went to the bank to make a new DD -> Fedex to OINP -> OINP returned my OLD DD -> getting a email saying my new DD has been encashed.

OINP will send you back your old/expired DD after they have got your new DD.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Side Notes: Seeing some CEC-inland getting nominations in 3 days makes me think that it shouldn't take long for OINP to "vet/Verified our documents" for FSW.

OINP CAN PROCESS our applications quickly, it's just that they didn't intend to do so.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cococly said:
Side Notes: Seeing some CEC-inland getting nominations in 3 days makes me think that it shouldn't take long for OINP to "vet/Verified our documents" for FSW.

OINP CAN PROCESS our applications quickly, it's just that they didn't intend to do so.
absolutely right. They just have to check work experience part. IELTS and WES can be verified online and POF they have to trust because no bank would reply them about funds. So if they wish they can do the same with FSW.

And I dont understand this additional documents thing. asking about bank statements and paystubs after the dates we applied. They just buy some time doing all this.

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Dear all,

Is there a verification stage as well in the entire process? What does the assessment stage after an AOR comprise of? and what are the chances of an AOR being converted to a nomination?

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
eager said:
Dear all,

Is there a verification stage as well in the entire process? What does the assessment stage after an AOR comprise of? and what are the chances of an AOR being converted to a nomination?

Thanks
After AOR there are 2 stages. The Assessment phase and the Decision phase. They might ask for additional documents if they feel like during the assessment phase. Not heard of many rejections after AOR if CRS is maintained and you give them all additional documents required.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Well, DigitalDestiny pretty clearly told us the stages involved. Take a look in this post.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5334299#msg5334299

eager

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks Best of luck....Just another query. Do they call employers or HR of our previous jobs for verification at the assessment stage?