+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 26th AUGUST 2020

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Will absolutely accept the nomination. I am going to stay in Ontario anyway, so there's no point waiting on the ITA.

Thanks man! Have you submitted your e-APR?
I am also going to ontario anyway.
But this just moves my timeline up.

Otherwise i have to wait till jan to receive nomination and also ask for nomination transfer to new profile..
Now i can submit everything in december.

You would probably receive nomination and ITA in December. May be we both can be in december Apr.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I am also going to ontario anyway.
But this just moves my timeline up.

Otherwise i have to wait till jan to receive nomination and also ask for nomination transfer to new profile..
Now i can submit everything in december.

You would probably receive nomination and ITA in December. May be we both can be in december Apr.
Fingers crossed :D

Reactions: ziadnasir

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Is it possible for the draw to come down?
If they keep up with the 5000 invites and there's no delay to the usual biweekly draws, the score should dip a bit more. How much more is what I can't guess right about now but it could be as much as 2-3points drop. I guess we will have to wait and see.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Can you forward the email you sent. I want to send same thing.
I just sent a normal email that i accepted the ita and i want a refund if possible.
Nothing more.. but mine was in assessment 9 days so probably they did not start work on it.

Harmeet420

Dec 8, 2020
Guys need urgent help

My IELTS is going to expire on 18th Jan 2021 and my OINP is in Decision in Progress (27 nov 2020) stage.

1) Should i re-take IELTS ?

2) If i need to re take IELTS exam again should i get the same score to maintain my CRS score (My Earlier IELTS was CLB 10).
If my new score is lower then earlier will i be still eligible ? What should be the minimum CLB i should get ?

3) For the new scores do I need to inform OINP? Will there be any problem if my new scores will be less based on new IELTS results?

Please suggest.

AliPak

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Guys need urgent help

My IELTS is going to expire on 18th Jan 2021 and my OINP is in Decision in Progress (27 nov 2020) stage.

1) Should i re-take IELTS ?

2) If i need to re take IELTS exam again should i get the same score to maintain my CRS score (My Earlier IELTS was CLB 10).
If my new score is lower then earlier will i be still eligible ? What should be the minimum CLB i should get ?

3) For the new scores do I need to inform OINP? Will there be any problem if my new scores will be less based on new IELTS results?

Please suggest.
My suggestion, please take IELTS exam before your current IELTS expires. Hopefully you will receive nomination in 2 weeks, so nothing to worry.
In the worst case, if your new IELTS score is less than current one, just update your express profile and and wait for OINP to raise the IELTS expiry issue. If they don’t, you are good to go! If they do, take another test!

Harmeet420

Dec 8, 2020
My suggestion, please take IELTS exam before your current IELTS expires. Hopefully you will receive nomination in 2 weeks, so nothing to worry.
In the worst case, if your new IELTS score is less than current one, just update your express profile and and wait for OINP to raise the IELTS expiry issue. If they don’t, you are good to go! If they do, take another test!

Thanks for your prompt suggestion.