+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 26th AUGUST 2020

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
I never received mail even when the profile moved to assessment, so I am checking kind of everyday. This is a pain
Ah those emails. Nope you wont receive any emails.
I think you only receive email for nomination.
Rest of the stages you need to check daily.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Ah those emails. Nope you wont receive any emails.
I think you only receive email for nomination.
Rest of the stages you need to check daily.
I checked today also buddy, still in submitted state, don't know how much time they will take ?!

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
I checked today also buddy, still in submitted state, don't know how much time they will take ?!
Lol that you will have to be patient. I submitted on 27 sept and it took 50 days and was changed to assessment on 16th November.

You submitted on 7th october. Almost 10 days after me.

On immitracker i had seen people who submitted on 26th sept and the file move to assessment on 4th November.
Even though i was 27th September only a day after i had to wait 12 days more.

So too unpredictable right now.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Lol that you will have to be patient. I submitted on 27 sept and it took 50 days and was changed to assessment on 16th November.

You submitted on 7th october. Almost 10 days after me.

On immitracker i had seen people who submitted on 26th sept and the file move to assessment on 4th November.
Even though i was 27th September only a day after i had to wait 12 days more.

So too unpredictable right now.
Yes, unpredictable.

AliPak

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Recieved ITA at 469 right now. Oinp still at assessment.
Will withdraw and go the direct way.
Lol profile was expiring in 13 days.. so this is a nice surprise.
Goodluck to you guys who are going the oinp way.
Great congratulations.
Same here, received ITA, will be withdrawing my OINP.

RichaBagga26

Apr 9, 2019
Hi
I need some help.
I have received nomination from Ontario today and i plan to accept it in a day or two.
The question is my husband's (dependent applicant) ielts score expires this weekend. Is he required to take the IELTS again? Since the PNP was based on our combined ielts score.
Or would it be ok to accept the 600 points without him needing to appear for the exam again?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
CRS 469
NOC 1111
NOI 26 August
Submitted 27 September
Assessment 16 november
ITA 25 November.
Oinp withdrawn 25 November.

Dont know if i will ever recieve a refund o_O :eek:..
But the way thing are going. I highly doubt they had started process on my application and the nomination for me definitely would have gone to Jan 2020.
And with profile expiring in 13 days i would have had to request nomination transfer. So Ita would be pushed to February 2021 probably.

So Ita direct saves all that time i guess and i can start the process probably in December instead of March . And not to forget the profile does not expire and no making a new profile.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
CRS 469
NOC 1111
NOI 26 August
Submitted 27 September
Assessment 16 november
ITA 25 November.
Oinp withdrawn 25 November.

Dont know if i will ever recieve a refund o_O :eek:..
But the way thing are going. I highly doubt they had started process on my application and the nomination for me definitely would have gone to Jan 2020.
And with profile expiring in 13 days i would have had to request nomination transfer. So Ita would be pushed to February 2021 probably.

So Ita direct saves all that time i guess and i can start the process probably in December instead of March . And not to forget the profile does not expire and no making a new profile.
Send them an email saying you received ITA and withdrew your application, they might refund your money, no harm in trying.

Reactions: ziadnasir

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Send them an email saying you received ITA and withdrew your application, they might refund your money, no harm in trying.
Already done. I waited till I received ITA email in the account and soon after that withdrew my profile from OINP.
And sent them an email for refund. Fingers crossed lol lets see what happens. Anyway, I guess I will consider it a write off.
wont be too hopeful about it as even if they haven't started processing my application the status had gone to assessment and I can never prove that they did not start the application. I will have to take there word for it. So best not to get my hopes up :p.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Already done. I waited till I received ITA email in the account and soon after that withdrew my profile from OINP.
And sent them an email for refund. Fingers crossed lol lets see what happens. Anyway, I guess I will consider it a write off.
wont be too hopeful about it as even if they haven't started processing my application the status had gone to assessment and I can never prove that they did not start the application. I will have to take there word for it. So best not to get my hopes up :p.
I saw someone getting a refund 2 weeks into "Assessment", you have a good chance of getting your money back.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
I saw someone getting a refund 2 weeks into "Assessment", you have a good chance of getting your money back.
Come on man dont tell me that :p. I would be more devastated if i dont get one now :p o_O:oops:.
Whatever happens lol achieving the final goal of PR is what matters. It won't be cheap i guess.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Lol recieved a generic answer from oinp.

If you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence from IRCC while your application is being processed by the OINP, your profile is no longer available for us to nominate you.

You must decide to:

If you reject the ITA you must send us a request to continue processing your application as soon as possible by email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and include a screenshot showing that you have rejected the ITA from IRCC. Please indicate your OINP file number in the subject line.

If you wish to withdraw your OINP application, click on the “Withdraw” button next to your file number on your main page of the OINP e-Filing Portal. Please notify us once you have successfully withdrawn your application.

But this line is mentioned in it.

"Please note that we will only refund the application fee if you withdraw your application before your application moves onto the Assessment stage."

Can not tell if they rejected my refund claim or just providing me information lol.

Are refunds processed automatically if you withdraw or you have to request them ?