+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 26th AUGUST 2020

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Lol recieved a generic answer from oinp.

If you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence from IRCC while your application is being processed by the OINP, your profile is no longer available for us to nominate you.

You must decide to:

If you reject the ITA you must send us a request to continue processing your application as soon as possible by email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and include a screenshot showing that you have rejected the ITA from IRCC. Please indicate your OINP file number in the subject line.

If you wish to withdraw your OINP application, click on the “Withdraw” button next to your file number on your main page of the OINP e-Filing Portal. Please notify us once you have successfully withdrawn your application.

But this line is mentioned in it.

"Please note that we will only refund the application fee if you withdraw your application before your application moves onto the Assessment stage."

Can not tell if they rejected my refund claim or just providing me information lol.

Are refunds processed automatically if you withdraw or you have to request them ?
That's also a subtle way of telling you 'your money is gone' bro. :D

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
That's also a subtle way of telling you 'your money is gone' bro. :D
Hahahaha i thought so too.

I had clicked on that withdraw while knowing that i will never see that money.
I guess i will just consider that money as paid for shortening my ITA timeline. :p

I just hoped they would be blunt and say nope we will not refund lol.

hkabz

Oct 30, 2019
I am probably the last in the timeline.
NOI received: 26 August, 2020
NOI answer: 10 October, 2020
Incomplete Application Notice: 22nd November, 2020 (they couldnt find my WES so I sent a screenshot as proof)
Assessment: 26th November, 2020
Lets see how long to get to DIP

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Awesome, you are almost there, don't pin too much hopes on getting ITA in the next draw, accept the nomination ASAP when you get it.
Will absolutely accept the nomination. I am going to stay in Ontario anyway, so there's no point waiting on the ITA.

Thanks man! Have you submitted your e-APR?