+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
So guys I uploaded the ADR on August 14th
The red triangle next to my file number instantly changed to green but the status still said “awaiting information”
Yesterday it was still “awaiting information” which got me nervous thinking, did the files get thru? Mind you as soon as I submitted the ADR the option to read this ADR message and upload and submit info was gone. Today I went back to DIP
My OCD brain is saying maybe they haven’t received the documents but my other brain tells me to chill, hence why I’m here. Whybis it that when you upload ADR, they don’t show the uploaded stuff anywhere
As per OINP, a blue document icon should appear when documents have been provided successfully. I have not received an ADR request, so not entirely sure about it -
When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.
And the "Green Circle" indicates that OINP has sent you a message. The green circle is actually clickable, once you click it, the OINP website will show you the message that was sent -
If you see the green circle Image beside your file number, the OINP has sent you a message. Click on the icon to review the message. Please note, the OINP does not require any additional information or documentation from you at this time.

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
Also, it says OINP doesn't require any info/documentation from you when the green circle appears. So, you should be good. Maybe keep a screenshot of the OINP application page just in case it comes in handy in the future.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
As per OINP, a blue document icon should appear when documents have been provided successfully. I have not received an ADR request, so not entirely sure about it -

And the "Green Circle" indicates that OINP has sent you a message. The green circle is actually clickable, once you click it, the OINP website will show you the message that was sent -
Is that accurate for ADR? Because yeah I know for original documents that’s the case but ADR? And the green circle is just the same message that said I have moved on to Assesment back from july

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
To be honest, I have not received any ADR request yet, so not entirely certain. But it seems so from their written instructions.
BTW, for original documents, I never saw the blue icon. My application moved straight to the green icon when it reached assessment, don't think we see the blue document icon for original documents.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
To be honest, I have not received any ADR request yet, so not entirely certain. But it seems so from their written instructions.
BTW, for original documents, I never saw the blue icon. My application moved straight to the green icon when it reached assessment, don't think we see the blue document icon for original documents.
Problem is once I uploaded and submitted my ADR, the red triangle disappeared and the green circle came back from my assessment stage. I’m just gonna email them and send a copy of the ADRs just to be safe

ShadowClone

Jul 7, 2023
Problem is once I uploaded and submitted my ADR, the red triangle disappeared and the green circle came back from my assessment stage. I’m just gonna email them and send a copy of the ADRs just to be safe
Yeah, that sounds like a wise thing to do. Please keep us updated, might help others here in the future.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Yeah, that sounds like a wise thing to do. Please keep us updated, might help others here in the future.
Yep
I just sent them an email asking if they have received my additional documents and if not, I am more than happy to provide a copy via email. I got an automated reply back instantly, hopefully they will actually look at my email and reply soon. Will keep everyone posted

Reactions: ShadowClone

gaurav2019

Aug 1, 2023
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding the OINP HCP stream. I received an NOI this week but I am worried about my employer. I have read that HCP doesn't care about employer's residence. Currently, I am working remotely for a BC based company but its a permanent Ontario work from home job (I have this on my offer letter too). My pay gets tax deduced in BC but I do pay my yearly tax to ON. I was wondering if this will cause any issues for the section "Intent to stay in Ontario"

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hey everyone,
I have a question regarding the OINP HCP stream. I received an NOI this week but I am worried about my employer. I have read that HCP doesn't care about employer's residence. Currently, I am working remotely for a BC based company but its a permanent Ontario work from home job (I have this on my offer letter too). My pay gets tax deduced in BC but I do pay my yearly tax to ON. I was wondering if this will cause any issues for the section "Intent to stay in Ontario"
Provide a LOE with strong points

ty952315

Aug 16, 2023
Hi everyone,
My EE profile expired on 28 July. I created a new one and emailed OINP to notify them, and they replied with a confirmation of correspondence.
Today (16 August) I received another NOI from OINP in my new EE profile, to which I am kind of astonished...
I guess this is due to OINP giving out a new round of NOI currently? It seems to be going quietly for a while, as I have heard folks on twitter receiving NOI since 11 August, but OINP has not yet updated on their website about this ongoing round.
But I am also considering the possibility of the fact that OINP is issuing NOI to my new EE profile in order to proceed with my application (like, in order to give nomination, a profile must have a NOI first).
Either way this is pretty strange.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
But I am also considering the possibility of the fact that OINP is issuing NOI to my new EE profile in order to proceed with my application (like, in order to give nomination, a profile must have a NOI first.
I don't think this is the case. Profile likely got a NOI because its new and falls within the CRS. Nothing more than that. As long as you informed OINP and got an acknowledgment you are good.

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
Yeah mate. It is concerning. It's been 88 days since I submitted, 68 if you count from when assessment began. I believe most of us here are nearing or have already passed their "average processing time" of 70-100 days. They'd better start giving out nominations before the end of this month at the latest.

Something interesting I'd like to add is that back in June when it'd been a month since assessment stage had begun I started noticing something weird in my LinkedIn profile. See, my firm provides premium linkedIn subscriptions to all employees as part of the work email ID and as a result you can clearly see all details of someone who's been looking you up. One particular week I literally had dozens of hits from people whose employer showed "Government of Canada" and also profiles that stated the job as "Human Resource Analyst" at various private investigation companies merely a stone's throw from government offices in downtown Ottawa. I'd wager they hire private investigation companies to do their dirty work for them. Rest assured that when it says "Assessment", they REALLY ARE doing quite a bit of serious digging about you!!! To the point of it possibly being classified as stalking, LOL!
Interesting! I wonder how they verify the FSW Outland applicants

ty952315

Aug 16, 2023
I don't think this is the case. Profile likely got a NOI because its new and falls within the CRS. Nothing more than that. As long as you informed OINP and got an acknowledgment you are good.
Yeah I think you are right. I just need to keep waiting.

Also, I am following immitracker closely. I noticed that the May 5 NOI batch is gradually finishing DIP state. Those submitted in June are getting DIP these days, as the table has evidently turned more and more purple. I guess they will start giving nomination after finishing Assessment to DIP stage for all the applicants in the same batch, which is getting nearer. Let's hope for the best.