+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Yeah I think you are right. I just need to keep waiting.

Also, I am following immitracker closely. I noticed that the May 5 NOI batch is gradually finishing DIP state. Those submitted in June are getting DIP these days, as the table has evidently turned more and more purple. I guess they will start giving nomination after finishing Assessment to DIP stage for all the applicants in the same batch, which is getting nearer. Let's hope for the best.
So on immitracker we only see a handful of profiles. MAY 5 NOI was 1863 people, hence we do not know if your theory is accurate. The data set needs to be perfect for an accurate analysis. In immitracker only 60 or 70 people have added their cases. Sorry but your theory might be inaccurate.

ty952315

Aug 16, 2023
So on immitracker we only see a handful of profiles. MAY 5 NOI was 1863 people, hence we do not know if your theory is accurate. The data set needs to be perfect for an accurate analysis. In immitracker only 60 or 70 people have added their cases. Sorry but your theory might be inaccurate.
Yes, I noticed that. The amount of sample presented on the tracker was very limited, especially considering that the number of applicant for this round is large, so this is only my presumption, which could be unlikely the fact. Fingers crossed that they will give us nomination soon.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Yeah I think you are right. I just need to keep waiting.

Also, I am following immitracker closely. I noticed that the May 5 NOI batch is gradually finishing DIP state. Those submitted in June are getting DIP these days, as the table has evidently turned more and more purple. I guess they will start giving nomination after finishing Assessment to DIP stage for all the applicants in the same batch, which is getting nearer. Let's hope for the best.
I think most April submissions have got their decisions. So We should see May decisions soon. They have new draws since may 5 so I am sure most if not all May 5 will get their decisions before end of September or early October.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Here Ask Kubeir saying oinp application processing time is 3 months or sooner
https://www.tiktok.com/@askkubeir/video/7209852142016810245
I don't know how many people received it in 3 months or sooner
I think its just that the processing times have increased from the date he posted the video. Its never constant with IRCC. My friend who got an ITA and submitted her application in may already got her VFS done. So its true that during that time IRCC was processing applications faster. Its just gotten slow now

Last edited:

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I think its just that the processing times have increased from the date he posted the video. Its never constant with IRCC. My friend who got an ITA and submitted her application in may already got her VFS done. So its true that during that time IRCC was processing applications faster. Its just gotten slow now
Its about the OINP bro. Not IRCC processing. This was posted in March and still there are people from March NOIs yet to nominate.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Its about the OINP bro. Not IRCC processing. This was posted in March and still there are people from March NOIs yet to nominate.
Its going to be the same bro. Earlier on the OINP website, the processing timeline given was 60-70 days. As of 25th July, its changed from 70-100 days. My guess is that its going to keep increasing as Ontario is continuously inviting more and more candidates. Fingers crossed that they follow the current timeline atleast.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Its going to be the same bro. Earlier on the OINP website, the processing timeline given was 60-70 days. As of 25th July, its changed from 70-100 days. My guess is that its going to keep increasing as Ontario is continuously inviting more and more candidates. Fingers crossed that they follow the current timeline atleast.
March NOIs are completed as per @ForeverHopeful2023

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
March NOIs are completed as per @ForeverHopeful2023
Lol @Shadow09 Please dont quote me, I asked another group on March timelines if there are any still remaining, I know someone who submitted April 24th CEC that got nominated yesterday, April 24th was the supposed last day of submission for March 10th draw, so I was asking as a follow up on that thread, some people may have gone with ITA some may still remain. But It seems like some people are still awaiting nomination from March

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Lol @Shadow09 Please dont quote me, I asked another group on March timelines if there are any still remaining, I know someone who submitted April 24th CEC that got nominated yesterday, April 24th was the supposed last day of submission for March 10th draw, so I was asking as a follow up on that thread, some people may have gone with ITA some may still remain. But It seems like some people are still awaiting nomination from March
Okay sorry to quote you man. Apologies. Well in any case it seems they are closing down on March 10 nominations. I'm on the FB goup, will keep updating if any new notifications.

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023