+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
Cannot call them if you are outside of Canada. I tried during the early stage to verify an issue.
Nah bud, you can call them. I have in the past. The problem is, it's as useless as emailing them. You hit a wall with a woman's voice in an automated response. And she pretty much tells you off of contacting them for basic general queries, essentially the same FAQs written in their automated email response. Even if you decide to be stubborn and stay on the call till it rings for an actual person, nobody ever picks up. My employer provides a free subscription for Rebtel and Skype phone calling to anywhere in North America, and my call gets re-routed through a North American phone number, so I know it's not my Indian phone that's the problem here. They just don't EVER pick up, regardless of who's calling and from where.

Reactions: mangoshark

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Nah bud, you can call them. I have in the past. The problem is, it's as useless as emailing them. You hit a wall with a woman's voice in an automated response. And she pretty much tells you off of contacting them for basic general queries, essentially the same FAQs written in their automated email response. Even if you decide to be stubborn and stay on the call till it rings for an actual person, nobody ever picks up. My employer provides a free subscription for Rebtel and Skype phone calling to anywhere in North America, and my call gets re-routed through a North American phone number, so I know it's not my Indian phone that's the problem here. They just don't EVER pick up, regardless of who's calling and from where.
That's what I said in general. When I call some automated response asked me to press this and that numbers and after finally going through all that, no one will ever pickup. Also sometimes they even disconnect the connection.
However I know people living in Canada who managed to contact them via phone.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am an outland candidate. I submitted my documents under the Human capital priority stream for Ontario.
I am planning to change my job(in the same field but different company)

May I know if
1. I need to inform Ontario of this job change ?
2. After getting the nomination letter and receiving the ITA, do I need to get a new reference letter from my current employer?

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am an outland candidate. I submitted my documents under the Human capital priority stream for Ontario.
I am planning to change my job(in the same field but different company)

May I know if
1. I need to inform Ontario of this job change ?
2. After getting the nomination letter and receiving the ITA, do I need to get a new reference letter from my current employer?
Are you using this new job in your EE profile for CRS points? if no then why would you need to inform?

Only need to provide information if its affecting your CRS points

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Are you using this new job in your EE profile for CRS points? if no then why would you need to inform?

Only need to provide information if its affecting your CRS points
Yes, I wont be adding the new job for sure. For example: If I leave company A and join company B, will the reference letter of company A become invalid because the reference letter of company A states that I work in company A currently.

Reactions: Angelpriya

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Yes, I wont be adding the new job for sure. For example: If I leave company A and join company B, will the reference letter of company A become invalid because the reference letter of company A states that I work in company A currently.
Why will company reference letter be invalid? you worked there and have given this info to OINP, will give this info to IRCC. So they will ask the reference letter for company A. It doesn't matter if you join Company B or Company C.

Only if you show the company B or C in your EE profile and claim points for it then you need to provide the reference letter for those work ex.

Reactions: mobiletechster

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I do not think its business days. In other places they have mentioned calendar days for example submission of documents is 45 calendar days.
Do you haveany link where its explicitly mentioned 70 - 100 business days?
My point exactly, thats why its not explicit, and you and I are assuming its calendar days, if you go to court, and they claim they are open during business days for processing, the court would judge in their favour.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
My point exactly, thats why its not explicit, and you and I are assuming its calendar days, if you go to court, and they claim they are open during business days for processing, the court would judge in their favour.
It is what it is. I have stopped thinking about it now. Not going to check my OINP portal anymore, it is pointless to keep waiting like this.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi guys
This is me:
Noi: 8th may
Submit: 6 june
Assesment: july 12
Dip: august 9
ADR: august 10

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is currently reviewing your application.

In order to finalize the review of your application, further information and/or documentation is required from you.

- Intention to Reside in Ontario (O Reg 422/17, s 3 (2))

An applicant for a certificate of nomination must have demonstrated on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.

You have indicated that you are currently studying in Alberta. As such, we require further information.

Please provide:
- Any documentation from the University of Alberta indicating when your program will be completed; and
- Further documentation demonstrating your intent to reside in Ontario, this could include, for example, research on employment in Ontario for you or your spouse, or research on housing in Ontario, etc.

You have 5 calendar days from the date of this email to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within 5 calendar days, your application will be assessed based on the information already provided.

Any help would be much appreciated, in my previous letter to reside I mentioned a close family friend in Ontario and prospective job opportunities for me and my spouse. The first part that requires documents from my university, I already have and is ready to upload, but for the second part, they just want my search history on housing and future jobs? Like do they want to see if I have done my research well?
So guys I uploaded the ADR on August 14th
The red triangle next to my file number instantly changed to green but the status still said “awaiting information”
Yesterday it was still “awaiting information” which got me nervous thinking, did the files get thru? Mind you as soon as I submitted the ADR the option to read this ADR message and upload and submit info was gone. Today I went back to DIP
My OCD brain is saying maybe they haven’t received the documents but my other brain tells me to chill, hence why I’m here. Whybis it that when you upload ADR, they don’t show the uploaded stuff anywhere