+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #262– August 15, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:
4,300Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,300 or above

Date and time of round: August 15, 2023 at 14:23:51 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 496

Tie-breaking rule: August 01, 2023 at 12:59:52 UTC
A STEM draw with cut off score below 480 tomorrow may be? :D

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
This stalking is actually something i noticed too as well, but now i have a feeling that average processing time days is actually business days not normal days, taking that into account everyone is still within the 70-100 business days, if you submitted on May 5th, thats 73 business days today and you can still wait till the 100th business day. Just the sad part of all this waiting, we keep waiting and be forever hopeful.
I do not think its business days. In other places they have mentioned calendar days for example submission of documents is 45 calendar days.
Do you haveany link where its explicitly mentioned 70 - 100 business days?

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Thank you, can you tell me what is the minimum I should score on ielts. I am planning to give on 20 August and I won't be able to score 7 in writing, may be 6 or 6.5, rest modules I could manage. In worst case if I score 6 in all modules it shouldn't be a problem?
What was your previous score
You need to have all skills above 6 in my opinion

lphxj

May 8, 2023
As far as I am aware, only a couple of people have been nominated from the May 5th draw. Lots of people have been stuck in DIP state for close to two months. So, you may have to wait a bit for your nomination. Hopefully, you will get it soon!
And I can imagine how stuffy it
My concern is my ielts is expiring on 02 September. How much minimum I have to score in each module. Those updated ielts score should be updated before 02 September on my EE profile or I h
Yeah mate. It is concerning. It's been 88 days since I submitted, 68 if you count from when assessment began. I believe most of us here are nearing or have already passed their "average processing time" of 70-100 days. They'd better start giving out nominations before the end of this month at the latest.

Something interesting I'd like to add is that back in June when it'd been a month since assessment stage had begun I started noticing something weird in my LinkedIn profile. See, my firm provides premium linkedIn subscriptions to all employees as part of the work email ID and as a result you can clearly see all details of someone who's been looking you up. One particular week I literally had dozens of hits from people whose employer showed "Government of Canada" and also profiles that stated the job as "Human Resource Analyst" at various private investigation companies merely a stone's throw from government offices in downtown Ottawa. I'd wager they hire private investigation companies to do their dirty work for them. Rest assured that when it says "Assessment", they REALLY ARE doing quite a bit of serious digging about you!!! To the point of it possibly being classified as stalking, LOL!
Your IELTS scores are more shocking than your anecdotal experience :)

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks @mangoshark, but how do we know for sure its calendar days. Its not mentioned explicitly right? Maybe it is business days and we are all calculating incorrectly.
Maybe @ForeverHopeful2023 is right.
If that is the case they have a significant inconsistency issue. Therefore I don't think that's the issue.
When they say 45 days to submit documents we only have only 45 days. Not just business days.
When they say 5 days to submit ADR documents we only have 5 days. Not just business days.

Therefore I believe 70-100 days means we can count all the days.

Reactions: guyfiery251

lblue21

May 10, 2023
If that is the case they have a significant inconsistency issue. Therefore I don't think that's the issue.
When they say 45 days to submit documents we only have only 45 days. Not just business days.
When they say 5 days to submit ADR documents we only have 5 days. Not just business days.

Therefore I believe 70-100 days means we can count all the days.
Man it is actually frustrating.... I have put a lot of personal/professional life decisions on hold so that I dont complicate the application and paperwork...

I think there might be a lot of people like me too... why everything with this PR process taking so long? I thought a single applicant with clear track records would get the nominations quickly... That was dumb of me

mangoshark

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Man it is actually frustrating.... I have put a lot of personal/professional life decisions on hold so that I dont complicate the application and paperwork...

I think there might be a lot of people like me too... why everything with this PR process taking so long? I thought a single applicant with clear track records would get the nominations quickly... That was dumb of me

Same here. Thing is even after receiving the nomination we have to go through this process twice.
1) Waiting for ITA
2) Application processing

Im thinking they are teaching us to be stoic individuals

• Haha
Reactions: guyfiery251