+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello guys,

After waiting for so long , today I have got a PFL and to my surprise they are questioning me about the settlement funds, as I am currently in Canada I provided them with a Balance certificate from a Canadian bank, so please advise what else can i provide them with now as I do not have the 6 months old balance.

Thanks.

Hey @xxx21202

Sorry to hear this buddy. They certainly took their sweet time to issue you a PFL ????? Its been such a long wait for you.

Anyways, now we should just concentrate on replying to them.

You are saying that your Balance Certificate is from a Canadian Bank, and i am sure that it is showing sufficient funds as required by OINP according to your eligibility. Did you also attach a Statement of Account?

If you are not sure what they are looking for I suggest you give them a call and seek clarification. Again if you are not given a suitable response on the phone send them an email on urgent basis and ask them what they desire.
I don't think all applicants that have been nominated have had sufficient balance in the last six months before applying. As you must be aware some have taken funds from parents and siblings etc just some days before filing their application and corroborating it with a gift deed. So funds not being six months old should not be the issue.

Seniors and Experts, pls help with your comments and inputs for the above.

Call up OINP buddy and discuss with them your PFL. The officers are quite helpful on the phone.

Good luck.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
PLEASE HELP

APPLICATION SUBMITTED JULY 12
PFL SEPT 22
Pfl replied Sept 23

Application refused DEC 1st reconsideration letter can be sent after 30days only. Reason for Pfl and now refusal is that,Wes/Eca report States that Applicant has

1.Diploma(2years
2.Diploma(three years) and Postgraduate certificate(one year)

But oinp says it is not clearly stated on eca report that it is equivalent to Canada degree.
Someone should please help,we have sent a message to wes already waiting for there response has anyone been throughtThanks

Hi @Hadassah, this is very unpleasant news buddy, I am sorry to hear that.

Does your ECA clearly mention that your education is equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor's degree ? This is one of the eligibility requirements so it has to be met. If your ECA says your education is equivalent to Canadian Bachelor's then it should not be a problem, after you send them a letter for reconsideration, they will re-assess your application.
Yes, I guess the first thing to do is to approach WES and seek clarification from them.

Good luck buddy, hope things work out for you eventually. Amen

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Hey @xxx21202

Sorry to hear this buddy. They certainly took their sweet time to issue you a PFL ????? Its been such a long wait for you.

Anyways, now we should just concentrate on replying to them.

You are saying that your Balance Certificate is from a Canadian Bank, and i am sure that it is showing sufficient funds as required by OINP according to your eligibility. Did you also attach a Statement of Account?

If you are not sure what they are looking for I suggest you give them a call and seek clarification. Again if you are not given a suitable response on the phone send them an email on urgent basis and ask them what they desire.
I don't think all applicants that have been nominated have had sufficient balance in the last six months before applying. As you must be aware some have taken funds from parents and siblings etc just some days before filing their application and corroborating it with a gift deed. So funds not being six months old should not be the issue.

Seniors and Experts, pls help with your comments and inputs for the above.

Call up OINP buddy and discuss with them your PFL. The officers are quite helpful on the phone.

Good luck.
Hey buddy, thanks for your response and help, I am planning to get an advice from a lawyer to respond as I am not sure how much accurate and professional reply they are expecting. If anyone has replied with GIFT DEED as clarification please share some details with me.

Thanks.

Reactions: JingleBells

SyedAnwer

Aug 17, 2017
My application is still in process. Feel free to ask any question you might have regrading eAPR.
Hi Anwar...i got message that i passed medical on nov 28th and since then no updates....whats ur status....are they taking more time as we are oinp candidates

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar...i got message that i passed medical on nov 28th and since then no updates....whats ur status....are they taking more time as we are oinp candidates
As per current trends it is taking almost 6 months for PNP candidates to get PPR. Although it has been seen that one of the local VO is processing files withing 3 months for PNP but its not a trend.

SyedAnwer

Aug 17, 2017
As per current trends it is taking almost 6 months for PNP candidates to get PPR. Although it has been seen that one of the local VO is processing files withing 3 months for PNP but its not a trend.

Hi Anwar
If i change company do i need to inform them now...if i change will i have to re submit my application and 6 months all over again?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar
If i change company do i need to inform them now...if i change will i have to re submit my application and 6 months all over again?
No you just need to inform OINP if there is any change in your personnel information or it is causing change in circumstances against which you got Nomination.

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
Hi All, I am one of the July applicants who now have to wait until 2018 since I got no feedback from my PFL letter submitted on 26th Oct.
However, on Dec 9th I got a notification that my Express Entry application had an update with a new message. On checking, I saw that I had received a letter stating that I am now a candidate for immigration to Canada and the letter also contained tips for finding a job in Canada. I am wondering if this means that my nomination is assured? Has anyone else received this letter?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi All, I am one of the July applicants who now have to wait until 2018 since I got no feedback from my PFL letter submitted on 26th Oct.
However, on Dec 9th I got a notification that my Express Entry application had an update with a new message. On checking, I saw that I had received a letter stating that I am now a candidate for immigration to Canada and the letter also contained tips for finding a job in Canada. I am wondering if this means that my nomination is assured? Has anyone else received this letter?

Hi @remo1563 , this is quite strange... the message you are referring to is received only post ita meaning when we have filed our application to IRCC after receiving nomination and when the applicant has passed his Medicals IRCC sends this email message and simultaneously transfers your file to your local visa office.

No idea how you received it so much in advance. But it’s only positive news so it should work out well in Jan 2018 when OINP resumes nomination.

Good luck.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Pleased to share the good news, got nomination today after a long wait.

Here is the timeline:

App date - 10 july
dip - 2 aug
pfl - 04 dec
replied - 10 dec
nominated - 18 dec.

Good luck to all. Thanks for your helps.

Congratulations bro !! That’s wonderful news, happy for you, after a long long wait, finally thru.

Wish you all the best post ita. Pray for all of us waiting....

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
Hi @remo1563 , this is quite strange... the message you are referring to is received only post ita meaning when we have filed our application to IRCC after receiving nomination and when the applicant has passed his Medicals IRCC sends this email message and simultaneously transfers your file to your local visa office.

No idea how you received it so much in advance. But it’s only positive news so it should work out well in Jan 2018 when OINP resumes nomination.

Good luck.
thanks for the feedback JingleBells. I am hoping it works out well in 2018.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi guys,

Pleased to share the good news, got nomination today after a long wait.

Here is the timeline:

App date - 10 july
dip - 2 aug
pfl - 04 dec
replied - 10 dec
nominated - 18 dec.

Good luck to all. Thanks for your helps.
Congrats after a 5+ wait! Wow, I see you were in DIP for over 4 months before you received PFL. I wonder what took them so long! What was the PFL about? Glad at least they accepted and processed your PFL response quickly. But your overall wait time was too long ....

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Congrats after a 5+ wait! Wow, I see you were in DIP for over 4 months before you received PFL. I wonder what took them so long! What was the PFL about? Glad at least they accepted and processed your PFL response quickly. But your overall wait time was too long ....
PFL was about settlement funds in Canadian bank. I got statements stamped from the bank and sent to them with an explanation letter.