OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi every one i just submitted my application on 16th of nov plz tell me the whole procedure and stages between submission and nomination
Hi, I submitted on 12th Nov. Now it will go for 'Assessment'. If no additional documents required then it will go for 'Decision in Progress' (DIP). Afterwards, 'Nominated' (you may receive 'Procedural Fairness Letter' before getting nominated if OINP is not satisfied with the documents you provided or if they need further clarification.)

Good luck!

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
What are the reasons of refusal in OINP regarding funds? Plz reply... urgent

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Is there any immitracker link to provide update for those who submitted application in Nov?
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Btw I just checked again and I'm still Submitted. :oops: But the latest update at
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
says there have been technical issues from November 9 through November 19, so maybe that's why they have a backlog to fill now:

Nov. 20, 2017

Important Notice: Technical Difficulties with OINP e-Filing Portal

Please be advised that the program experienced technical difficulties with the OINP e-Filing Portal from Thursday evening (November 9) to Sunday November 19. The issue has now been resolved.

In order to account for these technical difficulties, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is granting applicants an additional 10 calendar days to submit their applications through the e-Filing Portal. Expiry dates for Notifications of Interest will also be extended an additional 10 calendar days.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Btw I just checked again and I'm still Submitted. :oops: But the latest update at
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
says there have been technical issues from November 9 through November 19, so maybe that's why they have a backlog to fill now:

Nov. 20, 2017

Important Notice: Technical Difficulties with OINP e-Filing Portal

Please be advised that the program experienced technical difficulties with the OINP e-Filing Portal from Thursday evening (November 9) to Sunday November 19. The issue has now been resolved.

In order to account for these technical difficulties, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is granting applicants an additional 10 calendar days to submit their applications through the e-Filing Portal. Expiry dates for Notifications of Interest will also be extended an additional 10 calendar days.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Thanks for immitracker link.

I agree with you. Let's see...

Reactions: sundar17feb99

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
They were having technical difficulties. Maybe that's why. However, two persons who submitted their applications on 2nd November went to Assessment stage on 14th and 19th Nov respectively.
Could be, but id rather think that tech difficulties is on the applicants' end so OINP's processing shoul not be affected... In fact, i think with applications inflows decreasing due to sys issues would make a case for OINP processing time improving because they will go through their backlog... Which is obviously not the case

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Could be, but id rather think that tech difficulties is on the applicants' end so OINP's processing shoul not be affected... In fact, i think with applications inflows decreasing due to sys issues would make a case for OINP processing time improving because they will go through their backlog... Which is obviously not the case
Yes, this could also be a way of thinking. But if so then why is this delay? Anyways, hope for the best.

Jess_

Nov 8, 2017
November 22, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time.

Please monitor the OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.