+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

hrubmo

Aug 19, 2017
Not really. Here in Hong Kong, I can go to the consulate and they will assist me in getting my fingerprints but I have to send it to my relatives myself and they will go to the police dept to process it on my behalf. They will claim it on my behalf as indicated, and they will send it back to me. 3 weeks via express fedex/dhl! So it's quite good to get it started earlier.
Hi @babyfreeverse - did you have to submit the original fingerprints document? We are considering to have a friend drop off the application to the Hong Kong Police for us as well to save time, but is a photocopy of the fingerprints acceptable?

Thank you so much!!

Aman@1764

Feb 12, 2022
Hi,

I have submitted my OINP application. Now when I am trying to log in to OINP one key, it is accepting my one key and password but when I put my details (last name, first name and email I'd) it gives an error message that the details do not match.

I am sure I am.inpitting the right information. Has anyone experienced this before ?

TIA

Timeline:
EE Profile created : May 18, 2017
CRS Score: 408
NOC Code: 0111
NOI Received: May 19, 2017
OINP Application submitted: June, 26, 2017
OINP Status: Unable to login
I am facing same issue . Can you help , how you got this resolved ?

Raghu@9988

Oct 28, 2018
I might need your help in all tabs. Can you share your hangouts id or whatsapp number? I don't want to see myself getting rejected :(
hey everyone,i submitted application for oinp hcp tech, i uploaded the photograph but forgot to upload the SCAN of the physical photo. would this cause issue and if yes would they ask to resubmit scan of physical photograph.

alphaeus

Dec 23, 2023
I have seen that brother, when you will be going to upload the pic you can find following information.

Frame size
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution
If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File format
  • The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.
It does not ask for backside of photo, again they are asking for JPEG format. And you can not put both sides of photograph in one jpeg. Dont worry just upload front.
Hi Anwar, could we submit a digital photo to OINP, would that be acceptable too? Thank you in advance!

KajalS27

Mar 18, 2024
Hey can you guys confirm if the picture needs to have the back signed, your application was processed ok without the back of the picture ?