+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017


Full Member
Aug 19, 2017
Not really. Here in Hong Kong, I can go to the consulate and they will assist me in getting my fingerprints but I have to send it to my relatives myself and they will go to the police dept to process it on my behalf. They will claim it on my behalf as indicated, and they will send it back to me. 3 weeks via express fedex/dhl! So it's quite good to get it started earlier.
Hi @babyfreeverse - did you have to submit the original fingerprints document? We are considering to have a friend drop off the application to the Hong Kong Police for us as well to save time, but is a photocopy of the fingerprints acceptable?

Thank you so much!!