beatitt

Aug 23, 2017
NOC - 2171
20 June 17 - EE Profile CRS 403
23 June 17 - NOI - (HCP IT Stream)
6 July 17 - CRS dropped from 403 to 356 due to new IELTS score
10 July 17 - EE profile with NOI becomes ineligible due to CIC website errors
14 July 17 - Created New EE profile
21 July 17 - After sending an email with screenshots of the errors to OINP they accepted to transfer my NOI to new EE.
06 Nov 17 - Application Submitted
30 Dec 17 - CRS Score dropped 346 due to birthday
9 Jan 18 - ADR for updated financials
11 Jan 18 - Phone call from a senior officer asking for an explanation on the EE changes and drop in scores.
16 Jan 18 - Nomination
HI Kitvy, My profile also got errors due to website issues. I received NOI. Please let me know the process you followed to get the NOI to new profile. Thanks in advance. Please help me man.

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Sorry for the delay in response. I have received my hard copy after 2 weeks of my nomination. What I did was, contacted OINP by email asking for a hard copy if any? They asked me to send the screen capture of nomination acceptance from EE profile.

Hope this helps.
Correction, with my previous thread, There is a hard copy of the nomination that I received via Mail (courier) from Ontario w.r.t nomination.so for folks had a question, if there is a hard copy provided by PNP. answer is YES.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi all,
As far as oinp is concerned will they start assessment of applications in the first submitted first serve basis or not?
Like I have seen folks who submitted 2 weeks after mine got thier file moved to assessment, but mine still.in submitted stage.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi all,
As far as oinp is concerned will they start assessment of applications in the first submitted first serve basis or not?
Like I have seen folks who submitted 2 weeks after mine got thier file moved to assessment, but mine still.in submitted stage.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Hi all,
When did you submit the application. i dont see a reason for them to pick one over the other. Im also waiting but it didnt move to assessment yet. Immitracker also dont have enough cases.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
When did you submit the application. i dont see a reason for them to pick one over the other. Im also waiting but it didnt move to assessment yet. Immitracker also dont have enough cases.
I submitted on February 5. When did you submitted?

Last edited:

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Have been waiting at Submitted since March 7th.
I hope everything is fine :(

ranjit002

Nov 2, 2012
For adding the educational documents what all docs should be attached ?? And any other thing to do for education doc proof??? Please help

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
HI Kitvy, My profile also got errors due to website issues. I received NOI. Please let me know the process you followed to get the NOI to new profile. Thanks in advance. Please help me man.
Hi

I documented all the steps i had taken before the error as well as after the error. I supplied all supporting information that supported that i was eligible initially. It was a 9 paged document with screenshots and all. I also immediately created a new EE profile which i then asked them via email ontarionominee@ontario.ca - along with all proof to link my NOI to the new EE. You should always have a valid EE at all times.

Sorry for the late reply, i hope you've been able to make headway since.