+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
Hi All,
I received my nomination today....finally. Its been such a test for my patience, frustrating at times but in the end it worked out just fine. For you guys still waiting - keep the faith and hold on, you'll get yours soon.

below are my timelines:

NOI Rec'd - 29-Jun-17
OINP Application Submitted - 28-Jul-17
PFL Received - 29-Sept-17
Submitted response to PFL - 26-Oct-17
Nomination - 19-Dec-17

I had planned to use the value of my property to satisfy my settlement fund requirement so I got 3 individual valuations done and submitted those but feedback rec'd from OINP indicated that I cannot use property value but instead must have cash money basically. Therefore I had to hurriedly sell my property and show them that I had the cash in bank (this had to be done in the 30day PFL response time which I miraculously did).

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi All,
I received my nomination today....finally. Its been such a test for my patience, frustrating at times but in the end it worked out just fine. For you guys still waiting - keep the faith and hold on, you'll get yours soon.

below are my timelines:

NOI Rec'd - 29-Jun-17
Nomination - 19-Dec-17

I had planned to use the value of my property to satisfy my settlement fund requirement so I got 3 individual valuations done and submitted those but feedback rec'd from OINP indicated that I cannot use property value but instead must have cash money basically. Therefore I had to hurriedly sell my property and show them that I had the cash in bank (this had to be done in the 30day PFL response time which I miraculously did).
All the very best for upcoming ITA. It's worth a wait :)

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi All,

below are my timelines:

NOI Rec'd - 29-Jun-17
Nomination - 19-Dec-17

Congratulations @remo1563 , long long wait .... Happy for you bro , all the best post ita

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I am happy to announce that I also received my nomination Tuesday afternoon!

Timeline:

July 10: submitted EE profile
July 11: received NOI
July 25: Missed OINP registration by 1 day! :(:mad:
July 25-November 2: anxiously waited for OINP to reopen. Hit OINP updates page at least 10 times a day.
November 2: OINP reopened, registered
November 3: submitted application
November 27: Assessment
November 30: DIP
December 19: Nominated

My entry is also in the tracker (make sure you all update your entries in the tracker regularly, too!)
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017

Timeline:

July 25-November 2: anxiously waited for OINP to reopen. Hit OINP updates page at least 10 times a day.

My entry is also in the tracker (make sure you all update your entries in the tracker regularly, too!)
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
Congrats mate. Good to hear that. All the Best post ITA. Hope everything goes smooth.

Reactions: trumprefugee

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017

Timeline:

Yay !!!!! Congratulations @trumprefugee , really happy for you. You’ve been a support to many and so you deserve all the success.

Good luck post ITA.

Reactions: trumprefugee

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I’m so happy to share that finallyyyyy, I have received my nomination :)

It’s been a long long wait .... very very difficult at times.... and just when I wasn’t expecting any news till Jan 2018... a new update by OINP on 18th December gave me hope and with the Grace of God I finally received nomination yesterday.

Firstly I want to Thank our expert @BillHyatt, your unconditional support has helped us all .
Wana Thank @anwar01 , @ iamxty @trumprefugee @sundar17feb99 @joaojr123 for your guidance to all.

Wana especially Thank all my peers , my PFL friends :cool: that waited forever to get nominated and kept motivation alive @erridja100 @mcassim87 @adijune @jkriek123 @sandominic

Good luck to all those waiting to get nominated. It will happen very soon ..... Wish you All the best

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi Everyone,

I’m so happy to share that finallyyyyy, I have received my nomination :)

It’s been a long long wait .... very very difficult at times.... and just when I wasn’t expecting any news till Jan 2018... a new update by OINP on 18th December gave me hope and with the Grace of God I finally received nomination yesterday.

Firstly I want to Thank our expert @BillHyatt, your unconditional support has helped us all .
Wana Thank @anwar01 , @ iamxty @trumprefugee @sundar17feb99 @joaojr123 for your guidance to all.

Wana especially Thank all my peers , my PFL friends :cool: that waited forever to get nominated and kept motivation alive @erridja100 @mcassim87 @adijune @jkriek123 @sandominic

Good luck to all those waiting to get nominated. It will happen very soon ..... Wish you All the best
Congrats, @JingleBells! I'm really happy to hear you finally received that nomination after such as long and difficult wait. Did you get ITA? Looks like we will be on the same schedule now :)

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
My timeline.....

EE profile recreated - 22nd June
NOI received- 23rd June
Application Submitted- 26th July
Assessment- 2nd August
ADR - 18th August ( ECA duplicate)
ADR submitted - 23rd August
DIP- 24th August
Then the long long wait.....
PFL received- 24th October
PFL reply- 25th October
Then again the long long wait.....
Nomination- 19th December

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
:)
Hi All,

below are my timelines:

NOI Rec'd - 29-Jun-17
Nomination - 19-Dec-17

Hey Guys,
Got my nomination yesterday and ITA today. Feel so happy and blessed.:)