+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

Sameer704

Sep 14, 2017
Hello friends,

Any of you that had submitted in July or august and have replied to a PFL in September or October still waiting for Nomination?

Pls share.

I submitted my PFL reply on October 25th, still waiting ...... eagerly.....praying.....
What's the status now brother...

Wait
Wait
Wait....

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
i got nominated on 2 Nov and OINP sent me an email (Nomination Certificate) containing Purolator courier service's tracking number. However, when i enter it to track the status, it now shows Unable to deliver - receiver closed

anyone else faced this before ??
Hello,

I am nominated as well, I have accepted it and got ITA as well. But I didnt get any email regarding this from OINP. Did you get that certificate yet? Will it come via local POST? I have got a nomination letter in my CIC account. Do I need that certificate as well?
@anwar01 @BillHyatt can you please answer to my concern mentioned above? Do I need to contact OINP and get my Nomination certificate from OINP by Post?

Thanks

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello,

I am nominated as well, I have accepted it and got ITA as well. But I didnt get any email regarding this from OINP. Did you get that certificate yet? Will it come via local POST? I have got a nomination letter in my CIC account. Do I need that certificate as well?
@anwar01 @BillHyatt can you please answer to my concern mentioned above? Do I need to contact OINP and get my Nomination certificate from OINP by Post?

Thanks
You will receive hard copy of your Nomination certificate within 2 weeks, though some candidates received it within a week.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,

Thanks
you will get it in 15 days, call OINP to get courier number to track it

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Thanks @anwar01 and @mcassim87 ... I have more to ask. Please if any one of you can help me with that.... including @BillHyatt

Note: I am the main applicant in my case.

1. In my EE profile I wrote that my wife has done MSc (And didn't write anything about B.A, as I was not claiming points for this), her MSc was 2 years completed study after 2 years of B.A in Arts. But I did not wrote B.A info there in my EE profile just the MSc, and by mistake I selected 3 years uni Program. (Note: No point was claimed for her studies). Now Can I correct that mistake in my PR profile? I want to make it 2 years Grad and 2 Years MSc?
Will that be ok?

2. Typing her family history, Do I must include each and every member of her family? Her connection with her 2 brothers are missing and we are unable to contact them, also the date of birth is not known about her mother and father, what should I do regarding this? The year is known, so can I add any date because even on their NIC ONLY year is mentioned, not the full date. Please help?

3. Can I submit my PR profile without having Medical Exam at this stage and then latter I will submit that of as soon as I am done with that?

Please help!

Thanks

Last edited:

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Friends,

After getting the nomination, I filed my documents for ITA and now my current status is that I Have cleared the medical examination. Now, I want to update my marital status as I recently got married. Do, I need to inform about the same to OINP as well? And if anyone has gone through same process please share your knowledege.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I am still waiting in DIP...
Hi @sagarskch

Same boat buddy, filed my PFL reply on 25th Oct, status changed from awaiting information to DIP on 7th Nov, the same day many other PFL friends received nomination after a wait of 3 months or more.

But the update of 22nd November...............shocking..... I never thought they would defer nomination of the july and august PFL cases to 2018.

OINP had 347 nominations as on 8th Nov which was their last update, within two weeks did they really exhaust their quota ??? Who did they issue these 347 nominations to ?? None heard of in the forums or other watsapp groups !!!!!

Is there a possibility they will change the status from DIP to Approved within this year and issue nomination in 2018 ??
Seniors and other members please share your views on this.

@DreamBigger @Sameer704 @nnedi @ankitp @remo1563

Hey Guys !!!!! Any updates ?? Did anyone call up OINP after 22nd Nov to ask them about their pending applications by any chance??
Please share your inputs .....

This wait is tough ..... but i guess a little more patience and a lot more Praying..... Amen

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi @sagarskch

Same boat buddy, filed my PFL reply on 25th Oct, status changed from awaiting information to DIP on 7th Nov, the same day many other PFL friends received nomination after a wait of 3 months or more.

But the update of 22nd November...............shocking..... I never thought they would defer nomination of the july and august PFL cases to 2018.

OINP had 347 nominations as on 8th Nov which was their last update, within two weeks did they really exhaust their quota ??? Who did they issue these 347 nominations to ?? None heard of in the forums or other watsapp groups !!!!!

Is there a possibility they will change the status from DIP to Approved within this year and issue nomination in 2018 ??

Hey Guys !!!!! Any updates ?? Did anyone call up OINP after 22nd Nov to ask them about their pending applications by any chance??

This wait is tough ..... but i guess a little more patience and a lot more Praying..... Amen
I called them but there comes the same reply from them stating tat it is pending with the senior officer and you need to wait until he approves. I think so they will approving the app's now and nominate us in 2018. But will that happen in Jan or will they defer again?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi @sagarskch

Hey @JingleBells. Sorry to hear you still have no update. I was also surprised that they filled their 347 remaining nominations without you remaining folks who submitted in July and August. I'm guessing they used up most of the 347 on Master's and PhD graduates, as well as other streams, although you guys submitted before the Master's and PhD graduates, so I don't know why they delayed your nominations more. I think we (you July and August submissions as well as most of us November submissions) all have a good chance of moving to Approved some time in December. They will just hold back on issuing nominations until they receive their 2018 quota from CIC in 2018. Yes, we all need to pray and remain patient in the meantime.

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hey @JingleBells. Sorry to hear you still have no update. I was also surprised that they filled their 347 remaining nominations without you remaining folks who submitted in July and August. I'm guessing they used up most of the 347 on Master's and PhD graduates, as well as other streams, although you guys submitted before the Master's and PhD graduates, so I don't know why they delayed your nominations more. I think we (you July and August submissions as well as most of us November submissions) all have a good chance of moving to Approved some time in December. They will just hold back on issuing nominations until they receive their 2018 quota from CIC in 2018. Yes, we all need to pray and remain patient in the meantime.

Thanks @trumprefugee for your motivation and your inputs on the approval process vis-a-vis nomination. Even if they approve our applications by the end of the year it will be a boon. Will at least be at peace, mind at rest... then we can wait for our nomination to be issued in jan 2018 with a lot more surety.

Don't have much of the year left with holiday season coming up in the last two weeks of dec and even first week of jan 18 will be soooo slooowww,

Gosh, this is tough,,,, phew !!

Good luck to everyone.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I called them but there comes the same reply from them stating tat it is pending with the senior officer and you need to wait until he approves. I think so they will approving the app's now and nominate us in 2018. But will that happen in Jan or will they defer again?

Hey buddy, i also called them, same answer that the senior officer will be taking a decision soon. But i actually did not specifically ask him whether they would at least issue the approval this year even though they can only nominate in 2018 under new quota. I wish i had, then it would have been an official reply from OINP itself.

They are for sure speedily assessing November applications from what i have seen in watsapp groups, so i guess we can look forward to nominations in Jan 2018, hopefully and not later than that. They already have all their yearly immigration targets in place and that too swinging upwardly in numbers as per announcements made by the Ministry earlier this year. So i guess it would be wise for them to start their processes very early in the year rather than deferring to feb or march like they did this year.

Lets hope for the best bud. Amen.

Please PFL friends share the good news of your approvals and nominations very sooooon. Eagerly waiting to congratulate all of you..... and myself:)

Good luck to all November applicants, hope you sail smooth and speedily.........

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey buddy, i also called them, same answer that the senior officer will be taking a decision soon. But i actually did not specifically ask him whether they would at least issue the approval this year even though they can only nominate in 2018 under new quota. I wish i had, then it would have been an official reply from OINP itself.

They are for sure speedily assessing November applications from what i have seen in watsapp groups, so i guess we can look forward to nominations in Jan 2018, hopefully and not later than that. They already have all their yearly immigration targets in place and that too swinging upwardly in numbers as per announcements made by the Ministry earlier this year. So i guess it would be wise for them to start their processes very early in the year rather than deferring to feb or march like they did this year.

Lets hope for the best bud. Amen.

Please PFL friends share the good news of your approvals and nominations very sooooon. Eagerly waiting to congratulate all of you..... and myself:)

Good luck to all November applicants, hope you sail smooth and speedily.........
As for November submissions, they are processing applications as per their priority NOCs, mostly ICT (2171,2173 etc). They are not procession as per submission dates. For instance, 16th Nov submission already got assessed (NOC: 2173) whereas 4th Nov submission status is still 'submitted'.

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
Hello guys,

After waiting for so long , today I have got a PFL and to my surprise they are questioning me about the settlement funds, as I am currently in Canada I provided them with a Balance certificate from a Canadian bank, so please advise what else can i provide them with now as I do not have the 6 months old balance.

Thanks.

Hadassah

Jul 8, 2017
PLEASE HELP

APPLICATION SUBMITTED JULY 12
PFL SEPT 22
Pfl replied Sept 23

Application refused DEC 1st reconsideration letter can be sent after 30days only. Reason for Pfl and now refusal is that,Wes/Eca report States that Applicant has

1.Diploma(2years
2.Diploma(three years) and Postgraduate certificate(one year)

But oinp says it is not clearly stated on eca report that it is equivalent to Canada degree.
Someone should please help,we have sent a message to wes already waiting for there response has anyone been throughtThanks

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
PLEASE HELP

APPLICATION SUBMITTED JULY 12
PFL SEPT 22
Pfl replied Sept 23

Application refused DEC 1st reconsideration letter can be sent after 30days only. Reason for Pfl and now refusal is that,Wes/Eca report States that Applicant has

1.Diploma(2years
2.Diploma(three years) and Postgraduate certificate(one year)

But oinp says it is not clearly stated on eca report that it is equivalent to Canada degree.
Someone should please help,we have sent a message to wes already waiting for there response has anyone been throughtThanks
To become eligible for OINP, applicant needs to have Bachelor degree. Therefore, your ECA report must mention Bachelor as Canadian equivalency. As per your information, I think your ECA did not consider your education as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor.