+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
What is your NOC, Submission date and date of NOI?
One other thing I got more than 4 relatives in separate places in Ontario but all are Spouse's cousins ...so my only connection is my spouse's Uncle ....yet as he was abroad and even me too, it was impossible to get his Birth certificate and translate it in 2 weeks time ,yet I submitted those
1)His Canadian Passport
2)My mother in Law passport
3)My mother in law birth certificate
4)My spouse birth certificate
5)His driving license
6)His Canadian House Bills

Both Spouse uncle and Spouse mother have identical 4 names in passports ,so will those do the job as a proof or my spouse's uncle birth certificate would still be a must and they can reject the profile because of that ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
One other thing I got more than 4 relatives in separate places in Ontario but all are Spouse's cousins ...so my only connection is my spouse's Uncle ....yet as he was abroad and even me too, it was impossible to get his Birth certificate and translate it in 2 weeks time ,yet I submitted those
1)His Canadian Passport
2)My mother in Law passport
3)My mother in law birth certificate
4)My spouse birth certificate
5)His driving license
6)His Canadian House Bills

Both Spouse uncle and Spouse mother have identical 4 names in passports ,so will those do the job as a proof or my spouse's uncle birth certificate would still be a must and they can reject the profile because of that ?
As long as you can prove some relationship you are good to go. I am not sure about passports but usually people give birth certificates to prove the relationship and it is a requirement from OINP too. Please note that if they are not satisfied you can lose 5 marks of adaptability in FSW criteria. But it has been noted that OINP usually asks for any missing document before proceeding to final decision.

Reactions: MEB

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
As long as you can prove some relationship you are good to go. I am not sure about passports but usually people give birth certificates to prove the relationship and it is a requirement from OINP too. Please note that if they are not satisfied you can lose 5 marks of adaptability in FSW criteria. But it has been noted that OINP usually asks for any missing document before proceeding to final decision.
For FSW no issue I have over 72 Points without My wife's IELTS test ...that I didn't add yet ,my only issue is rejection from Ontario due to information /Documentation issues

Thank you Anwar for your continuous help ,I hope they do not reject it and ask me to provide those missing info...I really do ...

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
For FSW no issue I have over 72 Points without My wife's IELTS test ...that I didn't add yet ,my only issue is rejection from Ontario due to information /Documentation issues

Thank you Anwar for your continuous help ,I hope they do not reject it and ask me to provide those missing info...I really do ...
Then it might not be an issue. For July Applicants nobody has received any missing documentation requirement yet. I hope they will ask for missing documents as they did for June applicants. Don't worry.

Kewlguy

Jun 21, 2017
My CRS is 395. Submitted all documents on 11th July and status is 'Submitted'.
I can goahead and create Whatsapp group, if it's not created yet.