+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I sent access of my ECA report from WES to OINP. But there is no tab for spouse's foreign education. Shall I apply for duplicate copy of ECA report of my spouse?
Today since morning i am not able to open my account. Others have also faced similar issue?
If your spouse has done his/her foreign qualifications other then Canada, then No need as you will not get any points for that and hence no need for spouse WES for OINP.

Regarding OINP one-key account, all candidates has been facing login issues. It might be rectified by Monday.

Reactions: anonymouscandidate
Jul 11, 2017
If your spouse has done his/her foreign qualifications other then Canada, then No need as you will not get any points for that and hence no need for spouse WES for OINP.

Regarding OINP one-key account, all candidates has been facing login issues. It might be rectified by Monday.

Thanks alot

Chocolalapop

Jun 15, 2017
Dear all,

I submitted my profile on July 6th and received NOI on July 11th.

My score is 410.

I want to fill out the form and go for OINP but I am not sure what documents we have to show as PROOF OF FUNDS at this stage? I do not have the money in my name yet and neither does my spouse but my father shall b transferring the funds from his account to mine on July 20th. If they ask for SIX MONTHS bank statements, does that mean I have to wait until Dec 2017??

I am confused and please help me out somebody!!:(

zen0149

Jul 16, 2017
None of those who have submitted their application in July have had any change in the status. Is there anyone who's status has changed from submitted.

Mike@@

Jul 8, 2017
Dear all,

My score is 410.

I want to fill out the form and go for OINP but I am not sure what documents we have to show as PROOF OF FUNDS at this stage? I do not have the money in my name yet and neither does my spouse but my father shall b transferring the funds from his account to mine on July 20th. If they ask for SIX MONTHS bank statements, does that mean I have to wait until Dec 2017??

Don't worry. There is no need to wait till December. What is important is that your bank statement shows your last six months transactions and that your total balance is sufficient. It doesn't matter when did you receive the money.

I heard that you should have a gift deed from the person who gave you the money stating that he does not need his money back. Maybe someone else would give you more details about that.

Reactions: anwar01

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear all,

My score is 410.

It is not a problem. You can submit 6 month bank statement and attach notarized gift deed from your father for the big transaction.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
None of those who have submitted their application in July have had any change in the status. Is there anyone who's status has changed from submitted.
I have seen four candidates (applied in July) on forum whom status have been changed from submitted to assessment out of 23. Please update if anybody status changes in this week.

zen0149

Jul 16, 2017
Please add me to group
I have seen four candidates (applied in July) on forum whom status have been changed from submitted to assessment out of 23. Please update if anybody status changes in this week.
Are there any other forums like these.. The data on this forum is limited to 600 odd people..