+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Almost all the candidates status was same last week. Lets hope for a change in this week.
@anwar01 How long does it take to change the status from assessment to DIP...can i forsee it may take 1 and half week ?

As u know i submitted on July 7th, can i get my approval by August 7th ?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Good Day everyone,
Require your urgent feedback regarding a huge couple of issues regarding my OINP application submitted last week

1)Through the application ,there were no request for a marriage Certificate whatsoever ,hence I thought the proof of relationship between me and my spouse will purely depend on our children birth certificates(that have our names ) and not a legal marriage document ,hence didn't try to issue an English based marriage certificate specially that I am working away from my home country and didn't have enough time or availability to finalize such document .However ,I read several online articles that the marriage certificate could be a must!

2)After submission I found lots of articles regarding the application being rejected because of missed empty passport pages ,when I took a look @ my scan I found that may be a couple were missed as they we stapled together!!

By any means Can they accept sending those 2 requirements now by email or through a change request ? or there is no single hope hence it will be rejected with no refund ? Given that my application is still in the submitted stage as its only 1 week old.

And if there is no hope and no refund ,is it better to withdraw it now forget about my money and submit a correct one nowadays ,as may be the quota will be depleted when I wait for their official rejection ?

Your valuable feedback and advise would be highly appreciated guys....
Bregards
MEB

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Good Day everyone,
Require your urgent feedback regarding a huge couple of issues regarding my OINP application submitted last week

1)Through the application ,there were no request for a marriage Certificate whatsoever ,hence I thought the proof of relationship between me and my spouse will purely depend on our children birth certificates(that have our names ) and not a legal marriage document ,hence didn't try to issue an English based marriage certificate specially that I am working away from my home country and didn't have enough time or availability to finalize such document .However ,I read several online articles that the marriage certificate could be a must! (That is must for Federal express entry when you will submit your application post ITA, For OINP it is not needed)

2)After submission I found lots of articles regarding the application being rejected because of missed empty passport pages ,when I took a look @ my scan I found that may be a couple were missed as they we stapled together!! (Yes, you have to upload all passport pages for PA, You can email them with your case number and attach missing pages, Otherwise it has been seen that OINP usually ask for any missing document before processing your application)

By any means Can they accept sending those 2 requirements now by email or through a change request ? or there is no single hope hence it will be rejected with no refund ? Given that my application is still in the submitted stage as its only 1 week old.

And if there is no hope and no refund ,is it better to withdraw it now forget about my money and submit a correct one nowadays ,as may be the quota will be depleted when I wait for their official rejection ?

Your valuable feedback and advise would be highly appreciated guys....
Bregards
MEB
What is your NOC, Submission date and date of NOI?