+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

tede

Mar 28, 2018
Hi everyone

Oinp asked me for additional information for my application.

How many days does it take for the status to change from awaiting information to the next?
I don't think it would take that long.
Mine took 2days each time they asked for additional info.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
I don't think it would take that long.
Mine took 2days each time they asked for additional info.
Oh can they ask again for more info????
I thought they just do it once and that’s it. For me they asked me to elaborate my rules and responsibilities in the reference letter.
What did they ask you and how many times?
Thanks

tede

Mar 28, 2018
Oh can they ask again for more info????
I thought they just do it once and that’s it. For me they asked me to elaborate my rules and responsibilities in the reference letter.
What did they ask you and how many times?
Thanks
Okay, seems you are in DIP stage. I doubt they would ask you for more info.
They asked me twice. Firstly before assessment (for ECA) and secondly during DIP (to elaborate my duties or change my NOC). Both responses took them 2days to move my application to the next stage.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Okay, seems you are in DIP stage. I doubt they would ask you for more info.
They asked me twice. Firstly before assessment (for ECA) and secondly during DIP (to elaborate my duties or change my NOC). Both responses took them 2days to move my application to the next stage.
I hope they don’t coz now my ex employer will not entertain me

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
My birthday is in a few hours and I'm sure to lose 5 points. Do I have to notify the OINP formally and how will this aftect my PNP application?

tede

Mar 28, 2018
My birthday is in a few hours and I'm sure to lose 5 points. Do I have to notify the OINP formally and how will this aftect my PNP application?
You don't have to inform them. I believe they are aware of these type of issues.
I lost some points for a birthday too and I didn't inform them

Reactions: sysadmin141

Sami daga

May 2, 2018
Hi guys any updates
I submitted my file on March 9
Status - decision in progress
How long does it takes to get nomination

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys any updates
I submitted my file on March 9
Status - decision in progress
How long does it takes to get nomination
Yours should come any moment. I've observed that nominations are being issued to Mar 1-8 applicants so 9th should be close. Haven't heard of anyvHCP candidate that spent less than 70 days waiting yet.

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi experts, may I know if the process is like that the OINP will select those CSR > 400 points and then evaluate whom to send the invite to? ( notification of invite?) - and its not only about the points but more about the relevant experiences? Then applicant goes to update the EOI after he receives a notification ?
thanks for tips.

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Not exactly ive got a score of 408, and ive applied in EE for Federal worker skill stream amd hoping i get a nomination from OINP, cause the EE scores are in the 440s
hi there,
I am trying to learn about the CSR score here. So do you mean that CSR > 440 will have a better chance to get PNP? may I know if there is any chat group / tracker about this?

Many thanks.

Sami daga

May 2, 2018
March 9 submission under HCP
May 12 - docx requested , submitted same day
Next day - decision in progress
May 29 - nomination received

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hey all,
I’m probably confused here, but have you all received the OINP nomination? Or are waiting for it? If so then what are your CRS scores? Cause I upload3d my profile on April 21 and is currently in the EE pool and with all provinces selected. I am currently waiting for a nomination cause I don’t c any hope with the EE cut off which is at 440 and doubt that it would dive down to 408(but fingers crossed) however this be8ng said, where can I c my status being changed from submitted to assessment or decision under process cause the only communication that I have received was at the time when I uploaded my profile from cic. Also my NOC is 0122( which is the banking stream)

Kindly help clear my misunderstanding or lack of knowledge in this case.