+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for responding
They have just asked to elaborate my roles and duties in the letter. Will this need to be notarized? I didn’t do it earlier?
if the same person signs it as in the previous letter then no need for notarization.

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hey guys
Where are you guys able to view your application status from submitted to , assessment and etc.

As I uploaded my profile on April 21 and still it shows as submitted?.. it’s been a month and have not received anything.

Kindly let me know thanks

Reactions: danijes

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
if the same person signs it as in the previous letter then no need for notarization.
no dont take chance, second time they wont ask anything , they will reject you,
use your own words and do not copy from NOC, use the notarization even if the same person is signing the letter. also get the letter stamped.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hey guys
Where are you guys able to view your application status from submitted to , assessment and etc.

As I uploaded my profile on April 21 and still it shows as submitted?.. it’s been a month and has not received anything.

Kindly let me know thanks
you still have time, some officer will be processing it totally depends on the case, he may take time to do your background verification,
so the answer is patient.

Reactions: Deep01021991

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hello,
For those who have have received their nomination, please confirm if you have received the hard copy of your nomination certificate and how long before you received same?

rohan9970

Apr 23, 2018
After receiving the nomination and ITA, does it make any difference in the speed of processing the file. I mean, OINP has already checked all docs apart from PCC and medical, does IRCC process it faster?

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
After receiving the nomination and ITA, does it make any difference in the speed of processing the file. I mean, OINP has already checked all docs apart from PCC and medical, does IRCC process it faster?
You would think that will be the case but I have heard otherwise. PNP cases are usually slow.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
You would think that will be the case but I have heard otherwise. PNP cases are usually slow.
Actually, this whole post-ITA process is quite complex and notoriously difficult to predict. I have seen some PNP cases getting approved within 2 months after AOR, and some FSW cases being stuck for more than 1.5 years (and vice versa). Usually, the people that are processed the fastest are the ones who are already living and working in Canada (Inland applicants).

I believe it doesn't matter whether you've got your ITA via a PNP or a direct ITA, to them, an ITA is an ITA. Ultimately, the most important factors with regards to post-ITA processing times (assuming a complete application submission and a passed medical) are the following:

• Which Visa Office your file ends up in, and with whom, and
  • Whether you are selected for a Security Screening

If your visa office is Ottawa, you've hit the jackpot my friend. If all your paperwork is good, expect your application to be processed by Speedy Gonzalez if it's in Ottawa.

Now if your visa office is London, well, let me just say that the processing time for your application will likely be beyond 6 months... by how much, depends on your fortune. The London VO is understaffed, and they are facing an enormous backlog.

Another major factor is whether you get chosen for a Security Screening (SS). If you are unfortunately selected, expect delays running into multiple months with very few answers from IRCC, other than the standard "it's all under process" response.

No one knows how IRCC decides which applications get sent to which visa office, and the criteria by which they select applications that undergo an SS.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi

Wanted to check while putting the work experience letter after receiving ITA does one need to also send the work contract or just a detailed experience letter will do?

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi

Wanted to check while putting the work experience letter after receiving ITA does one need to also send the work contract or just a detailed experience letter will do?
If you have that, its advisable you include that too, though optional. The mandatory document is the job reference letter from your past/current employer. But including all other docs like bank stub, contract letter et al is recommended.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
If you have that, its advisable you include that too, though optional. The mandatory document is the job reference letter from your past/current employer. But including all other docs like bank stub, contract letter et al is recommended.
Thanks

I have a detailed reference letter but it does not mention my first designation which was for a year in 2006. It has the last designation I held in the organisation. Would that work?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi

My profile is under the assessment stage for oinp. I wanted to check if I can make change in my EE profile like remove the work experience for the secondary applicant as it does not add any extra points and we can avoid getting the letters and all!

Please advise! Thanks

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi

My profile is under the assessment stage for oinp. I wanted to check if I can make change in my EE profile like remove the work experience for the secondary applicant as it does not add any extra points and we can avoid getting the letters and all!

Please advise! Thanks
you can , but make sure it is not impacting your score much

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
usually, it is faster if you are in HCP pnp but if it is masters or phd pnp,
its may be slow. second. second that you do not have any trace of criminal record this will delay a lot

Reactions: rohan9970