+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys, I submitted my application in january 2018 under French stream. I am very very tired because it has been 4 months and no nomination yet. 3 weeks in dip; i called them and they said it is normal and ask to wait. Please, anyone january applicant also here?

Mar 18, 2018
Hi,
Will I be able to the status in my EE ac itself or is there any other link.
I submitted my application in feb 2018 and my agent is of no help in updating me about the same.

Regards

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,
Will I be able to the status in my EE ac itself or is there any other link.
I submitted my application in feb 2018 and my agent is of no help in updating me about the same.

Regards
you will get an email about receiving a new message in your cic account. it will a nomination message. do you have access to the email used when creating the cic profile? then you are good to go.
ps: dont go through agents. all of them are leeches. ive heard some not releasing nomination information or other critical information unless paid a lot of money.

Mar 18, 2018
Hey
I have my cic ac access. I have received a couple of messages but all generic letters about how to find a job. Nothing related to notification of Nomination. People who registered behind me have got the notification and I am still waiting for the same. So wanted to know how soon can I get the same or it also happens that I will not receive the notification at all

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey
I have my cic ac access. I have received a couple of messages but all generic letters about how to find a job. Nothing related to notification of Nomination. People who registered behind me have got the notification and I am still waiting for the same. So wanted to know how soon can I get the same or it also happens that I will not receive the notification at all
i left a reply in your thread.

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
got nominated. looks like they are ramping up nominations for feb/march applicants
submitted - march 5th
assessment - april 6th
decision in progress - april 30th
nominated - may 18th

total no of days 74
Congratulations!! I submitted mine on 7th march.....so hopefully its our turn soon!! Really hoping to get the nomination before the next draw!!

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOI: Feb 9
AOR: Mar 21
Status change to "Assessment": May 16
Status change to "DIP": May 18

A bit surprised by only two days for this status change.

Reactions: saimurali88