Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Here we go... the first 2018 OINP HCP nominations (from FSW, non-French speaking streams) have now started coming in :)
Yea, its beginning to rain "nomination". Congratulations in advance to all those who await theirs.

pavan55

Apr 10, 2017
Got mine approved. Here is the timeline.
Submitted - Feb 5 2018.
Request for Additional Documents - Apr 23
Assessment - Apr 25
DIP - Apr 25 (Same day)
Approved - May 2.

Reactions: tede

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
After 20 days in "assessment" I received ADR for bank letter and detailed employee reference letter on Thursday. I was really hoping to move to DIP on that day. Getting a letter from my HR takes time so my journey slows down a bit. Any idea how long it takes for your status to be updated after submitting additional information?

pavan55

Apr 10, 2017
After 20 days in "assessment" I received ADR for bank letter and detailed employee reference letter on Thursday. I was really hoping to move to DIP on that day. Getting a letter from my HR takes time so my journey slows down a bit. Any idea how long it takes for your status to be updated after submitting additional information?
In my case it moved in a day or two. So probably it should get updated soon after submission.

Reactions: sysadmin141

tede

Mar 28, 2018
It is relatively fast to move to DIP after you provide the necessary document. Mine was 2days and I have seen some people move that fast too. Just try to send all the documents requested before the deadline they gave you.
All the best.

Reactions: sysadmin141