+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Just noticed in the tracker, someone who submitted on 5th Feb, the status moved to DIP on 24th April.

rohan9970

Apr 23, 2018
You can call to OINP and ask the status about your application. Please keep your file number handy while calling to OINP. I have submitted application on 07 April 2018 and it is moved to assessment. So I think yours also should move forward.
I just called them. They said there is nothing they could check right now. If the file is in a submitted state, it does not mean they are not processing it. They said that a visa officer would already be assigned when you submit your profile and it takes time for him to check an application completely. Once he is satisfied, he moves the application to a assessment state.

Not sure where can I find more information on this.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
i submitted on March , march 27 , I received completeness check letter, same day moved to assessment, April 24 status changed to Decision in progress
That was pretty fast. I Submitted 01 March and still in assessment stage.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
guys,

ONIP officer has sole choice on how to proceed the application,
if you are inside Canada, graduated from here and have a job here which is my case, easy to verify ,
i have only 3 job overseas in India, UK and Germany in research , so i made application for the officer who can process it easily .

for example , if you have more than 1 job, attach the job offer, salary slip, tax document for that NOC in single document.
if you have multiple NOC do the same , also all my overseas job , proper visa document attached in other section.

if you are inside Canada it is easy to verify and also your recent employment is in Ontario,
officer who verifying the document can do that easily if your current job role is present in Ontario.

finally your intent to reside in Canada in Ontario which is a major factor , give the write up clearly , don't say i will work and settle in Ontario.
explain your experience and how you think it will benefit the province, how your are planning to improve and contribute to the provincial growth such community support, educating youth, give traning in free time and how you plan to open your company in the future,
write in 1000 words what you will be in next 4 years and how you contribute to the province .
attach any necessary document , and proof in document section .

dont put over statement, if you say you are going to open engine design company you must have relevant experience and education in those area.

this is what i did , i made the application easier where officer needs only little effort to verify .

tede

Mar 28, 2018
guys,

ONIP officer has sole choice on how to proceed the application,
if you are inside Canada, graduated from here and have a job here which is my case, easy to verify ,
i have only 3 job overseas in India, UK and Germany in research , so i made application for the officer who can process it easily .

for example , if you have more than 1 job, attach the job offer, salary slip, tax document for that NOC in single document.
if you have multiple NOC do the same , also all my overseas job , proper visa document attached in other section.

if you are inside Canada it is easy to verify and also your recent employment is in Ontario,
officer who verifying the document can do that easily if your current job role is present in Ontario.

finally your intent to reside in Canada in Ontario which is a major factor , give the write up clearly , don't say i will work and settle in Ontario.
explain your experience and how you think it will benefit the province, how your are planning to improve and contribute to the provincial growth such community support, educating youth, give traning in free time and how you plan to open your company in the future,
write in 1000 words what you will be in next 4 years and how you contribute to the province .
attach any necessary document , and proof in document section .

dont put over statement, if you say you are going to open engine design company you must have relevant experience and education in those area.

this is what i did , i made the application easier where officer needs only little effort to verify .
Got it! My current employment is in an organization in NY and that should be pretty easy to verify.

That being said, I believe each application is handled on a case-by-case basis and each individual's processing timeline will vary not so much as to how 'easy' you made your application appear but largely on the completeness of your documents and maybe the speed of your processing officer. You just need to put all the necessary information on file at the time of submission and so long as your processing time hasn't exceeded that posted on OINP website, I don't think there's cause for alarm.

Patience is all this process needs.