+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Ashwin, sorry to jump in to the discussion. What is happening is that there a lot of migration is happening from US to Canada as well. Some of these people are from the famous silicon valley side. That's one of the very many reasons CRS scores are in excess of 440+.

You will qualify for the CEC provided this experience was in NOC 0, A & B skill type and your job was full time. The advantage you will have is that you get extra points over non Canadian experience class... specifically in these parts

- 35 points for 1yr of CEC
- 13 points for Skill transferability points for foreign work experience + 1 year of Canadian work experience(if you have foreign work experience)

You can review the points that you collect for various factors below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html
thanks for the detailed note . However , I heard in order to qualify for CEC I should fall under last three years in Canadian exp where in my duration was from 2014 to 2015 jan .. means 3 yrs are over by now .. so will I be qualified for cec ? Under fsw or ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
thanks for the detailed note . However , I heard in order to qualify for CEC I should fall under last three years in Canadian exp where in my duration was from 2014 to 2015 jan .. means 3 yrs are over by now .. so will I be qualified for cec ? Under fsw or ?
Nice googly :)
Have you created your online profile ? If yes, when you enter the dates of your work experience, does it allocate the points for you ?

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Nice googly :)
Have you created your online profile ? If yes, when you enter the dates of your work experience, does it allocate the points for you ?
Dude I m aware that points will be getting added and yes it’s getting added .. i m checking here for PNP here to check under which category will I fall .. I hope you are aware of advantages of CEC over other programs . Under CEC if I fall , I don’t have to bring more than 9000$ but incase other programs I might need to get more than 15k$ .. I hope I m not confusing any here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dude I m aware that points will be getting added and yes it’s getting added .. i m checking here for PNP here to check under which category will I fall .. I hope you are aware of advantages of CEC over other programs . Under CEC if I fall , I don’t have to bring more than 9000$ but incase other programs I might need to get more than 15k$ .. I hope I m not confusing any here
Please see how does the OINP system works(for the HCP stream). They select candidates based on the EE profile.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html
There is no clarity however on what basis do the select profiles...

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Submission April 6
AOR April 21
DIP May 25
Nomination July 9
They are taking complete 90 days (sometimes more than 90) for all applicant nowadays.
You got nomination on perfect time as there will be high chance of Draw on this Wednesday.
happy for you! best of luck for ITA!

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
They are taking complete 90 days (sometimes more than 90) for all applicant nowadays.
You got nomination on perfect time as there will be high chance of Draw on this Wednesday.
Now I just hope there is a draw!!

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Oh yes. I'm glad I got it before the draw. Saves 2 weeks.