Arivirko

Oct 10, 2017
Got mine as well. :)

Submission - April 6
AOR - April 07
Assessment - April 24
DIP - May 18
Nomination July 9

This thread is way better than immitracker, as we could interact a lot and also ppl update their status frequently.

Congrats to others on their nomination.

Thank you all. Wishing everyone to get their nomination on time.

Last edited:

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014

Submission - April 6
AOR - April 07
Assessment - April 24
DIP - May 18
Nomination July 9

This thread is way better than immitracker, as we could interact a lot and also ppl update their status frequently.

Many Congratulations!

Arivirko

Oct 10, 2017
Today I received my nomination from oinp and i have accepted the same.. my crs is 1035 now.. However i created my express entry profile saying ‘I’m married and my wife is not accompanying me’. But i want to include my wife and my daughter into my profile now, saying that they will accompany me to canada..!! Can i do so.. ? Will it cause any problem.? Please advise..!!

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
This year is totally different than 2017. Last year we saw lowest CRS ever and for this reason we have seen ppl got NOIs even with their low score. But now its totally different scenario, this year we have seen record number ppl submitted their profile for EE and for this year only, Ontario would never go below 400.
Moreover, you can keep your profile active while attempting IELTS but once you get your result and its sufficient enough to achieve 400 then I would suggest you to withdraw your old profile and submit it again as OINP often selecting newer profile while issuing NOIs.

Sorry but 367 is not a potential number to get you NOI as per current trend.
Hi dh5689, will it really make a difference if one withdraws the EE profile and re-submit? Because in my case CRS was 384 in April 18, i re-appeared and updated the score in May-18 with CRS 412. I haven't withdrawn my profile. as of now status is submitted.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi dh5689, will it really make a difference if one withdraws the EE profile and re-submit? Because in my case CRS was 384 in April 18, i re-appeared and updated the score in May-18 with CRS 412. I haven't withdrawn my profile. as of now status is submitted.
In EE profile, if you update your profile with latest ielts score then you will get advantage in Tie breaking rule.
For an example lets say in last draw, CRS cutoff was 412 and they applied tie breaking rule till April then your profile get first selected than May and june candidates with 412 CRS.
But you withdraw your profile and resubmit again then you won’t have this advantage. Your profile submission counts from the date you resubmit.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Submit on April 16, Dip since June 18, nominate toay July 9th, so excited

Submission - April 6
AOR - April 07
Assessment - April 24
DIP - May 18
Nomination July 9

Congrats! Mate

Reactions: Hoprooter

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Today I received my nomination from oinp and i have accepted the same.. my crs is 1035 now.. However i created my express entry profile saying ‘I’m married and my wife is not accompanying me’. But i want to include my wife and my daughter into my profile now, saying that they will accompany me to canada..!! Can i do so.. ? Will it cause any problem.? Please advise..!!
You are trying to game the system. Your 435 score was based on your wife not accompanying and ontario picked you up at that score. Now you want to add them back as you got the 600 points and the score drop won't affect you.
CIC will not allow it. If you want to add your wife and kids you need to withdrwal old profile and reenter the pool.

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
You are trying to game the system. Your 435 score was based on your wife not accompanying and ontario picked you up at that score. Now you want to add them back as you got the 600 points and the score drop won't affect you.
CIC will not allow it. If you want to add your wife and kids you need to withdrwal old profile and reenter the pool.
yes probably he might end up loosing the amount of 1500$ for what he will pay for PNP program

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
but I think he can sponsor for her wife n kids and bring them. I hope dey dont have any other way open to take them to canada