+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
I did not quite understand your 6 months travel history topic ?
As you said SS takes up to 9-12 months but this will apply in most cases where candidate have multiple country travel history and he/she stayed there for more than 6 months. Other than this, EE candidate clear the SS with in a month or two so.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
As you said SS takes up to 9-12 months but this will apply in most cases where candidate have multiple country travel history and he/she stayed there for more than 6 months. Other than this, EE candidate clear the SS with in a month or two so.
Yes but people with limited or no travel history no critical nature of work exp are also pulled over... another aspect is country of origin as well a lot of people get selected for SS

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I have a question regarding the requirements for the job offer under human capital priorities stream (HCP) by Ontario Nomination Program.

Recently, Ontario has been sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) ~ 970 NOIs as of August 9th~ to only those who have a job offer in Ontario.

Even though in their website, job offer is not mandatory under the HCP stream, but it's a way to filter applicants, which I find reasonably and economically wise BUT ...... there doesn't seem to be any information regarding the requirements of those targeted job offers.

- Do Ontario Job offers/ Employers of those applicants selected under HCP category have to have any requirements? Level? NOC?

Anyone selected in the latest draw, please share your job offer details?

Thank you!

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi Ontario nominees seniors:
I have some questions regarding post Nomination matters. I am still in DIP but I have started preparing next steps (... thinking positive about getting the Nomination soon, I really hope for that! :oops:).

Please kindly guide me in the following:

1- Since the FSSW stream is under EE and I reside outside Canada, will I get a hard copy certificate from OINP (send by post to my country) in addition to the nomination message in EE account? If yes, do we have to wait for the hard copy to apply after ITA. Or could we use the message from EE as the “Confirmation of Nomination” document required in the “document checklist” form.

2- Do we need to change the answer in EE profile for question "Have you received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" and answer "Yes". Or wilI it be automatically updated by the system when we accept the Nomination?

Many thanks.

Saluts,

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have a question regarding the requirements for the job offer under human capital priorities stream (HCP) by Ontario Nomination Program.

Recently, Ontario has been sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) ~ 970 NOIs as of August 9th~ to only those who have a job offer in Ontario.

Even though in their website, job offer is not mandatory under the HCP stream, but it's a way to filter applicants, which I find reasonably and economically wise BUT ...... there doesn't seem to be any information regarding the requirements of those targeted job offers.

- Do Ontario Job offers/ Employers of those applicants selected under HCP category have to have any requirements? Level? NOC?

Anyone selected in the latest draw, please share your job offer details?

Thank you!

I am also wondering same thing bro...because when we create EE Profile we have selected "NO" for "Do you have valid job offer" question in that case "People already working in canada without LMIA come under this list" ??