+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

Mouradi

Sep 22, 2017
Hi all,

Can you clarify the following information request from OINP :

Work Experience
You must have at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience, or the
equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the five years before the date of
your notification of interest from Ontario.
Your work experience must be in the primary NOC 1211 identified in your Express Entry
profile in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC).
 Full-time experience means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week
in one job and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year.
 Part-time equivalent experience means:
-At least 15 hours of work over a period of one week in one job and consists of at
least 1,560 hours of paid employment in two years, or
- At least 30 hours of work over a period of one week in multiple concurrent jobs
and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year.
Please note that your eligible work experience in your application should be consistent
with the NOC code in your Express Entry profile.
 Please provide documents to demonstrate eligible work experience in NOC 1211 in the
last 2 years preceding your Notification of Interest: May 24, 2018.
 Alternatively, you may confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in your
role as English Language Program Coordinator. Should you select a new NOC,
please submit confirmation that you have updated your Express Entry profile
accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.)
and supporting documents that you performed the actions described in the lead
statement and a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 1211.
You have 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide the additional
information and/or documentation.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Hi all,

Can you clarify the following information request from OINP :

Work Experience
You must have at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience, or the
equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the five years before the date of
your notification of interest from Ontario.
Your work experience must be in the primary NOC 1211 identified in your Express Entry
profile in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC).
 Full-time experience means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week
in one job and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year.
 Part-time equivalent experience means:
-At least 15 hours of work over a period of one week in one job and consists of at
least 1,560 hours of paid employment in two years, or
- At least 30 hours of work over a period of one week in multiple concurrent jobs
and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year.
Please note that your eligible work experience in your application should be consistent
with the NOC code in your Express Entry profile.
 Please provide documents to demonstrate eligible work experience in NOC 1211 in the
last 2 years preceding your Notification of Interest: May 24, 2018.
 Alternatively, you may confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in your
role as English Language Program Coordinator. Should you select a new NOC,
please submit confirmation that you have updated your Express Entry profile
accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.)
and supporting documents that you performed the actions described in the lead
statement and a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 1211.
You have 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide the additional
information and/or documentation.
They want u to rework ur job reference letter to accommodate those things they listed. And show evidence you were/are being paid for NOC 1211. Give them pay slips, offer letter, promotion letter...

nessa.aline

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

I got NOI this week and I am gathering my documents to apply for HCP. I have a question about work history section. They ask for "List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)." In my EE profile I just mentioned my last job (5 years duration). Do I need to put information about my previous job on Work History section? I don't wanna ask reference letter for my old jobs.

Thanks

Mouradi

Sep 22, 2017
They want u to rework ur job reference letter to accommodate those things they listed. And show evidence you were/are being paid for NOC 1211. Give them pay slips, offer letter, promotion letter...
Thanks Swordwater for your reply. But i have put 1221 and not 1211. The equivalent noc code for English Language Program Coordinator is 1221.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks Swordwater for your reply. But i have put 1221 and not 1211. The equivalent noc code for English Language Program Coordinator is 1221.
Support whatever NOC u have with proofs and compensation documents.
Where did they get the 1211 from? Was it not what u have on ur EE profile and eAPR?

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hi, I got my ITA today, Could you just let me know where to find the nomination certificate and Do I also need to upload the nomination certificate as well?
Another question regarding Police Clearence Certificate, Currently I reside In Canada but I am from India Originally ? So do i need to provide police clearance certifcates from both the countries? I aint sure . Please clarify about this process. Thank you very much

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hi, I got my ITA today, Could you just let me know where to find the provincial nomination certificate and Do I also need to upload the nomination certificate as well in my PR application?
Another question regarding Police Clearence Certificate, Currently I reside In Canada but I am from India Originally ! So do i need to provide police clearance certifcates from both the countries? I aint sure . Please clarify about this process. Thank you very much

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi, I got my ITA today, Could you just let me know where to find the provincial nomination certificate and Do I also need to upload the nomination certificate as well in my PR application?
Another question regarding Police Clearence Certificate, Currently I reside In Canada but I am from India Originally ! So do i need to provide police clearance certifcates from both the countries? I aint sure . Please clarify about this process. Thank you very much
They will send you a nomination certificate by post..you just need to wait for couple of days. You don’t need to upload this certificate as long as the 600 points been allocated.
Yes, you do need police clearance certificate from India and RCMP.