03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Thank you buddy :)

I will get the reference letters from my previous employers and apply after i come back from home. My deadline is december 27th, so i have some time to get my file together.

How is your application going?

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finished the application form, but my T4 documents are missing :( :(. They are asking for T4 copy.
Except that everything is moving well.

and I am thinking to write an explanation letter as I crossed 2 years from Graduation date.

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
gowthamp said:
Finished the application form, but my T4 documents are missing :( :(. They are asking for T4 copy.
Except that everything is moving well.

and I am thinking to write an explanation letter as I crossed 2 years from Graduation date.
Well i have T4 from 2015, the one from 2016 wont be available until Feb next year.

From my experience with all cic applications, explanation letter always helps. You can include all the doubts you have and explain your situation. Good luck

pate0277

Apr 14, 2016
Narayan987 said:
My Suggestion would be to renew the passport and apply, you could try the express/rush option if there is any for the passport renewal.

Good luck brother

Thanks brother.

Sunny^^

Oct 8, 2016
moelaghil said:
Hey Champ,

In the email address that they used to contact your employer it should say the team number. Do you mind posting on here which oinp team is handling your case? I'm hoping it's not team 3 because that's the team handling my employer's pre-screening.

Regards,
Moelaghil
I just checked and my company application is also on team3.
I'm waiting for pre screen approval since 28. Feb.16

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

My employer Pre-Screen application was approved recently and I am applying for OINP under International student with Job Offer category.

I have to provide information for my last 10 years in the application form without missing any dates.I was unemployed for nearly 1 year(4 months to approve PGWP + 7 months to find a job) after completion of Graduation.

I have to mention this time in application form, does it effect my PNP application?
I am not sure whether they look deep into this, but if I write explanation letter for sure they will look into that.

Can someone guide on this, please?

Thanks.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Hey,

It is very reasonable not being able to find a job in the first year or so after graduation, especially for international students. I personally don't think having a gap in employment/study is a big deal at all, but you should explain it in the LOE. You might also want to mention how you supported yourself in that period since its a long gap.

Just be honest about it and explain it how it is. There should not be a problem, you won't be the only person who couldn't find a job right away.

Good luck!
Moelaghil

gowthamp said:
Hello All,

My employer Pre-Screen application was approved recently and I am applying for OINP under International student with Job Offer category.

I have to provide information for my last 10 years in the application form without missing any dates.I was unemployed for nearly 1 year(4 months to approve PGWP + 7 months to find a job) after completion of Graduation.

I have to mention this time in application form, does it effect my PNP application?
I am not sure whether they look deep into this, but if I write explanation letter for sure they will look into that.

Can someone guide on this, please?

Thanks.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny^^ said:
Hi. Can you let us know which team worked on your pre screen application? Thanks. :)
We got communications from "OINP.team2@ontario.ca" email id.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I submitted OINP under International student with Job Offer stream. For this stream applicant has to submit the application within 2 years time from Graduation.
I missed the 2 years timeline by around 4 months and forgot to submit the explanation letter while delivering PNP package documents.

Do I need to submit any explanation letter as I crossed 2 years timeline or is it normal for OINP under this stream and does the officer consider the application?

If I have to submit the document, how do I have to send the document to OINP now?
Can someone provide the reference doc, if they have it?
I have Acknowledgment letter from OINP.

Thank you guys.

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Were you able to fill up the PDF file? i tried several times but wasn't able to complete it so i decided to print the blank form and hand fill the information.

gowthamp said:
Hello guys,

I submitted OINP under International student with Job Offer stream. For this stream applicant has to submit the application within 2 years time from Graduation.
I missed the 2 years timeline by around 4 months and forgot to submit the explanation letter while delivering PNP package documents.

Do I need to submit any explanation letter as I crossed 2 years timeline or is it normal for OINP under this stream and does the officer consider the application?

If I have to submit the document, how do I have to send the document to OINP now?
Can someone provide the reference doc, if they have it?
I have Acknowledgment letter from OINP.

Thank you guys.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Narayan987 said:
Were you able to fill up the PDF file? i tried several times but wasn't able to complete it so i decided to print the blank form and hand fill the information.
Which PDF file are you talking about?