evanstp9 said:
Following up on my timeline, International Student with Job Offer stream:

Employer Pre-Screen Submission: 26 August 2015
Employer Pre-Screen Approval: 30 May 2016
Processing Time: 9 months

Nominee Application Submission: 14 June 2016
Nominee Application Approval: 1 September 2016
Processing Time: 2,5 months

Total processing time: 11,5 months, excluding the last part where I apply for PR to the Federal Government, currently estimated as 15 months processing time.

Good luck to the rest waiting, be patient.
Hello Evan,
when did you get the AOR for nomination? My company applied for nomination on July 27th and I recieved acknowledge on August 31st. Still waiting for nomination.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
I called OINP today to inquire about my employer's application and somehow managed to get someone on the phone. The response I got hasn't changed for the past 4 months: The application is in the second stage of processing where an investigator analyst is reviewing it.

Although, I was told to call back in 3-5 weeks' time if the company doesn't hear back. So the wait continues. :'(

According to my math I should have a response by Thursday March 16th 2017:

90 days of processing and according to the phone operator I should hear back in 5 weeks. 5 weeks amount to 35 days. Therefore 90-35 = 55 OINP days have passed since we've submitted. My company applied on January 6th 2016 so in actual time it's been 266 actual calendar days. So an OINP day is the equivalent of 266/55 = 4.836 calendar days. So 5 OINP weeks from now is actually 169 days from today. Which will be March 16th 2017. :eek:

Sunny^^

Oct 8, 2016
Hi. My case is Ontario pnp foreign worker program. The employer pre screen application was submitted in the end of Feb 2016.
And got AOR a few days after. And I recently contacted my lawyer and he said he's got a message from PNP office the application is on the second stage. Any opinions about it and similar experience?

Sunny^^

Oct 8, 2016
gowthamp said:
Hello moelaghil,

My employer applied for pre-screening on Feb 3rd 2016 and didn't get any response yet.

I didn't ask my employer about AOR.
Could you let me know how does AOR be like and from which email employer get?

We sent emails for status updates but didn't get any response.
I graduated in August 2014 and will complete 2 years time within a month.
If I didn't submit within this time I might disqualify for the stream "International Student with Job Offer".

Our company is pre-approved for Ontario PNP [one of the colleague submitted in March 2015 and got approval Sept 2015].
Hi. my company submitted the Employer pre-screening at the end of Feb.
Are you still waiting for?

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Hello Sunny^^,

My company submitted an Employer Pre-Screening Application on January 4th. We haven't heard back yet. :'(

Regards,
Moelaghil

Sunny^^ said:
Hi. my company submitted the Employer pre-screening at the end of Feb.
Are you still waiting for?

roger122

Oct 23, 2015
Hi everyone,

Glad to know that there are still people on this forum who applied through international student with offer stream... Cannot find much info as everyone else seems to apply through PT invitation or master stream.

Anyway, following is my timeline:

Graduated: Aug 21, 2014
Application sent in: March 09, 2016
AOR received: May 09, 2016
Pre-screen result: waiting...

Does anyone in this thread have heard from OINP for the pre-screen result? I ask my lawyer to send email request two weeks ago and the reply of OINP still saying it is under assessment... Tried to let MP contact OINP office but the result is same. Really frustrated now....

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Hello roger122,

Unfortunately from what I gather is that the majority of OINP job-prescreening applications take over a year to finalize. The nomination that comes after the prescreening is approved seems to be relatively quick (Within 3 months), but this stream is not an Express Entry stream. Therefore the PR application is a paper based application and according to CIC application processing time webpage it takes 16 months of processing time.

I called them late September to inquire about the application and they said that it's in the second of three stages of processing where an Investigation Analyst is reviewing the application. He then proceeded to tell me that if I don't hear back in 3-5 weeks that I should call back.

I personally am hoping for an ITA from IRCC or a PT from OINP when they open the Human Capital Stream again, but it gives me comfort that the International Student with Job Offer stream is my backup plan.

Regards,
Moelaghil

roger122 said:
Hi everyone,

Glad to know that there are still people on this forum who applied through international student with offer stream... Cannot find much info as everyone else seems to apply through PT invitation or master stream.

Anyway, following is my timeline:

Graduated: Aug 21, 2014
Application sent in: March 09, 2016
AOR received: May 09, 2016
Pre-screen result: waiting...

Does anyone in this thread have heard from OINP for the pre-screen result? I ask my lawyer to send email request two weeks ago and the reply of OINP still saying it is under assessment... Tried to let MP contact OINP office but the result is same. Really frustrated now....

T_Singh

Mar 3, 2016
Here is My Timeline (International student with job offer)

Graduation : Aug 15, 2014
Ontario Pre Screening Application submitted : Jan 25, 2016
AOR for pre-Screening : Feb 25, 2016
Employer got call on Oct 13,2016
Pre Screening Approved: Still Waiting.....

Anyone have idea, how long they will take for pre-screening as employer got call today for application review?

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Hello T_Singh,

My timeline is below in the comment signature. My company applied about 3 weeks before your company applied and the AOR was received Jan 14th dated for Jan 6th.

I asked my employer this morning and they did not receive any sort of correspondence from OINP at all.. It seems like you might be ahead of me. Please keep everyone in forum updated in regards to your timeline.

Regards,
Moelaghil

T_Singh said:
Here is My Timeline (International student with job offer)

Graduation : Aug 15, 2014
Ontario Pre Screening Application submitted : Jan 25, 2016
AOR for pre-Screening : Feb 25, 2016
Employer got call on Oct 13,2016
Pre Screening Approved: Still Waiting.....

Anyone have idea, how long they will take for pre-screening as employer got call today for application review?

Sunny^^

Oct 8, 2016
Then, do you guys have any information that what month the emplyer pre screen applicatiion was sent on get the result currently?

mani007

Jul 21, 2015
i am here waiting since may 2015,,,,so be patient or find some alternative way....i think this stream is useless

shrey16

Jul 15, 2016
hey guys, just wondering if anybody received their pre screen approval who applied after jan 2016. My company filed for the pre-sceen approval for previously applied employer on 27th feb, we got a reply from the office on March 2nd 2016 that they received the application. We sent a status inquiry on 27th July, and they said that the file is at the second stage of processing , pending review of investigator analyst. As of today still waiting for it. Anybody know about the current timeline, information would be much appreciated

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Timeline below. Still waiting.

shrey16 said:
hey guys, just wondering if anybody received their pre screen approval who applied after jan 2016. My company filed for the pre-sceen approval for previously applied employer on 27th feb, we got a reply from the office on March 2nd 2016 that they received the application. We sent a status inquiry on 27th July, and they said that the file is at the second stage of processing , pending review of investigator analyst. As of today still waiting for it. Anybody know about the current timeline, information would be much appreciated

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request