+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks Bro :)
I have more question. In one of the form in the PR application, we need to tell them our history of last 10 years..
Bro I did 2 year program here in Canada and did 2 co-ops during the program.
Do I need to write co-op or any party time work history that I have did during my program?
I talked to Lawyer, he said we don't need to mention any work I did during my study because those were a part of my school program. And, we only need to mention where we worked after graduation. Is it correct?
Thanks
I added my two co-ops to the form because if you filed a tax return for each year, the federal government can check it with CRA anyways.

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I added my two co-ops to the form because if you filed a tax return for each year, the federal government can check it with CRA anyways.
yeah, make sense. My lawyer is saying that we don't need to, that's why I want to confirm that.
did you add any part time job too?
Thanks

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
yeah, make sense. My lawyer is saying that we don't need to, that's why I want to confirm that.
did you add any part time job too?
Thanks
I didn't have any part time jobs during academic semesters.
If I were you, I would add what I have done in Canada just in case.

JayJK

Nov 13, 2016
So basically I had around 14-15 PDF files, I named all the pdf files as they were requested by OINP by their names.. and reduced the pdf file size on google free tool.. then attached all the files in email and send them back... once they received it, the very next day they send me confirmation email that they received my documents.
Oh. I see. Congrats again.
I sent my PFL request that is certification about my noc #7321 them. I submitted my apprentice membership without any explanation letter because I only have that dont have any license or certification. I dont know that it will be satisfied for them.

I'm really in a panic it is been 2 years since applying employer pre-screening.

Reactions: Azy