+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

JayJK

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys!

I got my status changed as "nominated" this morning around 8am eastern time in Canada.

Here is my timeline:
Applied: 4-june-2017
Additional documents submitted: 30 june-2017
Decission in process: last week, I don't remember the exact date.

Nomination date: 31- july-2017

Thank you so much everyone.
Preparing ny federal application now!

Good luck to everyone here :)
Hi.
How did you submit your additional documents? Is it submitted with explanation letter or only document.

Thanks.

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@mpreetsingh : I almost fill up the required docs except
The first one said if applicant have more than 5 dependent then it needs to fill up. In my case, I already did "no" in dependent section and second form is representative which I didn't appoint it. So I don't think so I need to fill them, doesn't it?
Yes, you are right.

Good Luck!!

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
How did you submit your additional documents? Is it submitted with explanation letter or only document.

Thanks.

Dear XXX,

Your International Student with a Job Offer application received on xxxxx, is currently being assessed.

File number: XXX

In order to continue the assessment of your application, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program requires additional information related to the following program criteria:

1. Gross Annual Revenue:
xx

2. Proof of Premise:
xx

3. Minimum Number of Permanent Full-time Employees

xx

How to respond/submit documents: The requested document(s) must be submitted in a PDF format as an email attachment(s). Please, do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator and notarized for the document to be acceptable.

Note: If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission, please submit a Change of Personal Information Form

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So basically I had around 14-15 PDF files, I named all the pdf files as they were requested by OINP by their names.. and reduced the pdf file size on google free tool.. then attached all the files in email and send them back... once they received it, the very next day they send me confirmation email that they received my documents.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!
It took much time to change your status after submitting additional docs. So did I. My status just changed from "Awaiting information" to "DIP". Wish me and all guys to "Nominated" asap.
hope you get it soon bro!

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An update:
I called OINP and got a tracking number of my package that's been send to me as well. Its in transit ;)

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Na, leave it.
Thanks Bro :)
I have more question. In one of the form in the PR application, we need to tell them our history of last 10 years..
Bro I did 2 year program here in Canada and did 2 co-ops during the program.
Do I need to write co-op or any party time work history that I have did during my program?
I talked to Lawyer, he said we don't need to mention any work I did during my study because those were a part of my school program. And, we only need to mention where we worked after graduation. Is it correct?
Thanks

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thanks Bro :)
I have more question. In one of the form in the PR application, we need to tell them our history of last 10 years..
Bro I did 2 year program here in Canada and did 2 co-ops during the program.
Do I need to write co-op or any party time work history that I have did during my program?
I talked to Lawyer, he said we don't need to mention any work I did during my study because those were a part of my school program. And, we only need to mention where we worked after graduation. Is it correct?
Thanks
For study time, I just mentioned "study", no part-time work. However, I didn't had co-op in between. So, cross-check for that somewhere.

Your lawyer is giving you right directions.

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
does anybody mentioning their part time or co-op(internship) work history for province nominee PR application?
Thanks