+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's the letter which states "you (the employer) have to report for any changes in the position of candidate including pay, termination etc"
Good to know, Thanks for sharing.

Since I realized that the employer also got the letter from OINP, I just have emailed a thank you letter to those who supported me for PR directly such as HR manager, CFO, and CRO lol

Reactions: mpreetsingh

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

Since I realized that the employer also got the letter from OINP, I just have emailed a thank you letter to those who supported me for PR directly such as HR manager, CFO, and CRO lol
That's good of you.

I had the drinks with my management.:D

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015

Is your employer got called for information?

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is your employer got called for information?
Not sure. Our CRO (Chief Risk Officer) was the company contact person on the application but now she is on a vacation. CFO who is the company signing officer did not say anything about the call when I met him today. However, a friend of mine said her employer got it from the OINP.

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Not sure. Our CRO (Chief Risk Officer) was the company contact person on the application but now she is on a vacation. CFO who is the company signing officer did not say anything about the call when I met him today. However, a friend of mine said her employer got it from the OINP.
In PFL they asked me six list of docs.

In that number six is
6) Any further information or documentation to demonstrate that program criteria are met.

Is this general they ask to every body? Or it's does means anything specific?

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
In PFL they asked me six list of docs.

In that number six is
6) Any further information or documentation to demonstrate that program criteria are met.

Is this general they ask to every body? Or it's does means anything specific?
I think it was not specified what docs you have to provide. It seems like they want you to submit any docs that can be supported to your app to meet all criteria (if you have).

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok thanks. The problem is this letter is valid only 6 months, after that we can't apply.
If you have submitted a paper-based application to CIC and received an AOR letter from them, then you are on implied status even if a current work permit expires. Thus, it really doesn't matter whether you extend the work permit or not.

Reactions: Azy and mpreetsingh

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you have submitted a paper-based application to CIC and received an AOR letter from them, then you are on implied status even if a current work permit expires. Thus, it really doesn't matter whether you extend the work permit or not.
Oh...Thanks :)

bsht

Jun 8, 2016
Hi All.

I'd like to call again for all guys who are on "Foreign Worker" stream proper, not students with job offer.
What's you current status?
The tracker shows only one person in that stream who got a nomination already.
Are there more?
Have you received multiple requests for an additional documentation?

Thanks

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi All.

I'd like to call again for all guys who are on "Foreign Worker" stream proper, not students with job offer.
What's you current status?
The tracker shows only one person in that stream who got a nomination already.
Are there more?
Have you received multiple requests for an additional documentation?

Thanks
Yes I received PFL on July 26 I submitted all requested documents on July 30 and now they said they send PFL to my employer too on July 31.
But I contact my employer and they said they did not received any email.
So now what should I do?