+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Dear XXX,

Your International Student with a Job Offer application received on xxxxx, is currently being assessed.

File number: XXX

In order to continue the assessment of your application, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program requires additional information related to the following program criteria:

1. Gross Annual Revenue:
xx

2. Proof of Premise:
xx

3. Minimum Number of Permanent Full-time Employees

xx

How to respond/submit documents: The requested document(s) must be submitted in a PDF format as an email attachment(s). Please, do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator and notarized for the document to be acceptable.

Note: If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission, please submit a Change of Personal Information Form

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards
Hi Azy what proof you show to prove minimum number of permanent full time employees?

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Azy what proof you show to prove minimum number of permanent full time employees?
They asked me for T4 slips and all year pay stubs of all permeant employees. I mentioned 4 full time so I they asked for 4 as well. Also, They asked me for business T4 slip. In business T4 slip, it says how many T4's are being filed for that specific year and from there the officer had an idea of how many people has had worked in that corporation in that specific year.
PS: sorry for late reply, I was away

Hope it helps!

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's the letter which states "you (the employer) have to report for any changes in the position of candidate including pay, termination etc"
I tried but my employer is on vacations and I am not allowed to open the package without his authorisation. Although the package I have seen sitting in his office.

Once I ll find out, I ll update it here!

PS: Sorry for late reply, I was away.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you stayed in the US at least 6 months then you have to get one from FBI.
It takes average 11 weeks to get since they received your application.

In my case, I already sent my request to FBI in June and as per the timeline, I will be able to receive the report by the end of this month.
No I did not.

oh okay, Gotcha bro!

Thank you, I appreciate your response!

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
They asked me for T4 slips and all year pay stubs of all permeant employees. I mentioned 4 full time so I they asked for 4 as well. Also, They asked me for business T4 slip. In business T4 slip, it says how many T4's are being filed for that specific year and from there the officer had an idea of how many people has had worked in that corporation in that specific year.
PS: sorry for late reply, I was away

Hope it helps!
It is possible to talk on phone with you bro??
My contact number is 7052741008

Reactions: Azy

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
for some reasons, my lawyer is going to include the coop experience too..
so now, I have a question. Do I need to include my part-time experience too?
Thanks

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
for some reasons, my lawyer is going to include the coop experience too..
so now, I have a question. Did you include your part-time experience too?
Thanks
Oh, I totally forgot that I have had part-time jobs at my school lol. I included them to both OINP and CIC applications.

Last edited: