+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

nayanab06

Sep 10, 2016
Hello All,

I have a weird question. I started working in Ontario in the month of Dec 2016. Recently my employer offered me a permanent position with revised salary that matches the prevailing wage for my job code. Would I be eligible for OINP : Foreign worker : Job offer category considering my permanent offer is less than 6 month old ?

saftazapta

Nov 3, 2017
Sure, the reason of getting PFL is that my employer chose the answer "No" instead of "Yes" with slip of the pen on the question of "whether or not be compliance with laws". So, in the PFL, oinp require an explanation and supplemental documents to prove the organization obeys the laws in the past three years.
Thanks for sharing!

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Plz any one tell me that if you apply pnp with job offer for international Student you need ielts and 2nd when you got nominated then you also need ielts or no?? Plz any one tell me who got his pr and pnp in this category

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
You'll get your nomination by mail in a week. Than you should proceed with filling the documents for the PR, which is paper based. All the papers should be send on the address that is provided.
After you send the papers they'll notify you by email, that is AOR. With that you'll be able to link your app to an online profile that you'll create.
On that profile they will send you the message what they need from you, like medical .
Sir is ielts required when you got nominated in B category

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
But my friend told me for pnp no need. But for pr you need ielts
Nope, not under this category.

Because you will get nomination under this category if you have job offer with NOC O, A and B and there is exemption for Federal Paper Base application for IELTS if you got nomination under these codes.

Again, I am talking about this category only, if you are applying under different category then it's a different story.

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Nope, not under this category.

Because you will get nomination under this category if you have job offer with NOC O, A and B and there is exemption for Federal Paper Base application for IELTS if you got nomination under these codes.

Again, I am talking about this category only, if you are applying under different category then it's a different story.
Thanks brother

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
hello guys i applied under International student job offer stream under NOC 2253 submitted on november1,2017 but my status is still submitted any idea how does it take ?

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
hello guys, any one applied after 10th october and got nominated? i applied on 17th no response yet. if so please post the timeline.thanks

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Can we apply Gas station job outside GtA in Job offer letter stream for international student. ??? Plz any have information??

saftazapta

Nov 3, 2017
Question to those got their nomination based on job offer, was your nominated papers from OINP employer restricted? I'm wondering if I must work for the same employer all the way until landing