APD

Jun 28, 2017
Torontro
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you had to submit additional doc?
Yes First request was about Schedule 141 and 125 from company and my pay stub with Median wage plus bank statement that shown same amount as pay stub.

Second request was pay stub and bank statement up to End of September.

there was a mistake from accounting department from my company so I couldn't submit supporting documents on time.

Actually submitted 3 days after.

Thank God.

Feel free to ask me.

Min

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Yes First request was about Schedule 141 and 125 from company and my pay stub with Median wage plus bank statement that shown same amount as pay stub.

there was a mistake from accounting department from my company so I couldn't submit supporting documents on time.

Thank God.

Feel free to ask me.

Min
Wooow
Lots of additional stuff. It's great it resolved and you got your nomination .

Good luck

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks.

Would you be able to advise what the next will be?
You'll get your nomination by mail in a week. Than you should proceed with filling the documents for the PR, which is paper based. All the papers should be send on the address that is provided.
After you send the papers they'll notify you by email, that is AOR. With that you'll be able to link your app to an online profile that you'll create.
On that profile they will send you the message what they need from you, like medical .

APD

Jun 28, 2017
Torontro
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
You'll get your nomination by mail in a week. Than you should proceed with filling the documents for the PR, which is paper based. All the papers should be send on the address that is provided.
After you send the papers they'll notify you by email, that is AOR. With that you'll be able to link your app to an online profile that you'll create.
On that profile they will send you the message what they need from you, like medical .
Oh I see thanks.

APD

Jun 28, 2017
Torontro
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Is there any timeline for this?

saftazapta

Nov 3, 2017

Thank God.

Feel free to ask me.

Min
Hey Min,

Could you please confirm for me in which stage were you requested to upload those documents (paystubs, bank statements etc.)?
My company was requested to provide their tax documentation during the Assessment stage, after they sent the info my status changed to DIP (and it's been in DIP stage for the past 2.5 weeks)
I'm wondering if at this point they still might ask for more info or if there's anything else holding them back, according to what I've seen most people got their confirmation shortly after their status changed to DIP, therefore I'm a bit confused and concerned as I'm not sure what exactly is the difference between the Assessment and the DIP.

Thanks

Last edited:

jiangou

Oct 3, 2017
Share my time line:

2017-8-6: Submitted
2017-8-7: AOR
2017-8-30: Additional documents submitted
2017-9-7: DIP
2017-10-6: Over the average processing time 60 days.
2017-10-25: Got PFL and changed to "awaiting information"
2017-11-2: Submitted supplemental documents again
2017-11-6: AOR and DIP again
2017-11-8: Approved

saftazapta

Nov 3, 2017
Share my time line:

2017-8-6: Submitted
2017-8-7: AOR
2017-8-30: Additional documents submitted
2017-9-7: DIP
2017-10-6: Over the average processing time 60 days.
2017-10-25: Got PFL and changed to "awaiting information"
2017-11-2: Submitted supplemental documents again
2017-11-6: AOR and DIP again
2017-11-8: Approved
Hey juangou,

Could you add more details about the content of the PFL?

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts,
I add my case in Myimmitracker but still now I didn't got any response. Will I get Updates If upgrade into paid account?

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi all.
Sent my paper based package last week. Will create a profile and post timeline on the appropriate topic as this is for OINP.

Happy to see some fellas that were going through the same anxious process getting approved. Feels good, eh?

Congratulations and see you on the other topic. I will also create a tracker on immitracker.

Good luck!
Hello Tommysan,
I got a question for you, the myimmitracker, do I need to be a paid customer to see updates of my case? Or is it ok to have a basic account for tracking my file.

jiangou

Oct 3, 2017
Hey juangou,

Could you add more details about the content of the PFL?
Sure, the reason of getting PFL is that my employer chose the answer "No" instead of "Yes" with slip of the pen on the question of "whether or not be compliance with laws". So, in the PFL, oinp require an explanation and supplemental documents to prove the organization obeys the laws in the past three years.

Reactions: saftazapta