+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

cardosojon

Oct 4, 2017
Hi everybody,
I applied for OINP international student with job offer letter (stream) on july24 now my status is DIP from a month or so.
i got hike in my salary this week do i need to inform CIC (OIN)

Thanks in advance.
There is no need to advise them unless your job has been changed as well.

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
We applied.
The process time is 16months
You have an immtracker on that note.
Hi, Did you received an AOR yet?
it's been over 2 months since I sent them documents and didn't received an AOR yet. I have seen that some people received their AOR in a month and half. Wondering if you have received it or not. I have saw in the tracker that you're still waiting on AOR. Thanks.

Last edited:

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi, Did you received an AOR yet?
it's been over 2 months since I sent them documents and didn't received an AOR yet. I have seen that some people received their AOR in a month and half. Wondering if you have received it or not. I have saw in the tracker that you're still waiting on AOR. Thanks.
Yes

A month ago

Oct 24, 2017
Hello Guys,

Any one know if the Employer Job Offer – International Student is still open?
As per the website (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html) there is no update about this matter.

I want to apply for Employer Job Offer – International Student (unfortunately I just figured out this program yesterday)

Looking at the website http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html the OINP is processing applications submitted and paid for between the following dates:
Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker and International Student March 13, 2017 and October 9, 2017 inclusive 30 to 60 days*

Is it mean that the program for International Students is closed?

Thank you all.

dungranimahesh

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
 Company/organization location where the applicant will be working:

Provide the full business address where the applicant will be working. If the applicant will be conducting work off site, this would be the location where the applicant reports and/or receives assignments. Indicate whether the employment address is located inside or outside the GTA.

Can someone explain what does really it means?