+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

spudwick9

Oct 9, 2020
Please when they say "list all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation. "

does it also include listing jobs not related to your NOC for the 10 yr period?
Yes. Every job you have ever done which is documented and even gaps also you have to mention.

spudwick9

Oct 9, 2020
Hi guys, I need your help.

I am a secondary applicant, my spouse is the main applicant, we have submitted the application for OINP. We have provided every travel history for both of us. I forgot to mention that I applied for US f-1 student visa twice and my visa was rejected sometime around 2014, will that be an issue, since I am a secondary applicant ?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys, I need your help.

I am a secondary applicant, my spouse is the main applicant, we have submitted the application for OINP. We have provided every travel history for both of us. I forgot to mention that I applied for US f-1 student visa twice and my visa was rejected sometime around 2014, will that be an issue, since I am a secondary applicant ?
It's not a problem for OINP but you have to declare it for IRCC.

eddy12345

Nov 24, 2020
Hi Folks,G

Regarding this section
I need some help here.

""Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)""

Provide copies of all status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to your spouse or common-law partner. Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.""

Was reviewing the application again and then realize that for the section above my spouse has a student visa refusal letter from IRCC that wasn't uploaded.

Will this have any impact on my application?
If yes what can i do? should i send the document via mail or what's is the process around such an issue?

Kindly assist.

vanshvsingh

Nov 28, 2020
Hi Guys,
I need help in submitting OINP application.
I got an invitation to apply in the Oct 15 draw. It was a tech draw and NOC 2173 and NOC 0213 were selected. In my EE application, my primary NOC is 0213 but my employer is not able to give me an experience letter for this. What should I do now?
Should I change my primary NOC in my EE application as I can get all the documents for 2173 and my experience in it is more than 3 years?
Submit whatever I have for NOC 0213 and wait for the application status to change? Since both the NOCs are invited in the draw

Please suggest what I should do as I have to upload everything by tomorrow.
Thanks in advance

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

My NOC code is 0213 and CRS score is 452. I am currently working in Canada and my overall Canada Experience (from the last 10 years) is around 4 years.
Do I have any chance getting Invite either this month or next month's draw?

Mukul11

Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys
I need your help , actually I just want to know that I want to apply PNP in nova scotia as a skilled worker and My all relatives are lived in Ontario and Did I write all relatives in my application . Is there any complications for processing PNP in Nova Scotia??

Harmeet420

Dec 8, 2020
Guys need urgent help

My IELTS is going to expire on 18th Jan 2021 and my OINP is in Decision in Progress (27 nov 2020) stage.

1) Should i re-take IELTS ?

2) If i need to re take IELTS exam again should i get the same score to maintain my CRS score (My Earlier IELTS was CLB 10).
If my new score is lower then earlier will i be still eligible ? What should be the minimum CLB i should get ?

3) For the new scores do I need to inform OINP? Will there be any problem if my new scores will be less based on new IELTS results?

Please suggest.

Last edited:

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Thankyou for posting this guide!

I just got the nomination and would like to understand the process that follows.

So, is the next step going to my main Express Entry profile and adding into that I have a nomination? and then wait for the extra 600 points to get updated in the tally?

Is the rest of the PR process is the same as someone who has gone through express entry without the nomination?

Naiara

Dec 6, 2020
Thankyou for posting this guide!

I just got the nomination and would like to understand the process that follows.

So, is the next step going to my main Express Entry profile and adding into that I have a nomination? and then wait for the extra 600 points to get updated in the tally?

Is the rest of the PR process is the same as someone who has gone through express entry without the nomination?
You will get the email from CIC for you to accept/ reject nomination as per comments on this forum. Please share your timeline from submission to nomination

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello,

Can someone help me to determine my Canada working experience?

I worked in Toronto on Work Permit from July-2013 to Sep-2015. Then I worked in Montreal from Apr-2019 to Mar-2020. I was in Furlough from 15-April-20 to 15-Jun-20. I starting working in Montreal from 15-Jun-20 onwards. Wanted to know whether I can quote of having 3 years or 4 years experience

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
Hello,

I just submitted my OINP application, and as understood it would take around 60 days to complete. My question is : My CIC score is 467, which will reduce to 457 in January.
Will it impact my OINP application approval, as I got the NOI because I was between 461 to 468?

Please suggest.

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello,

I just submitted my OINP application, and as understood it would take around 60 days to complete. My question is : My CIC score is 467, which will reduce to 457 in January.
Will it impact my OINP application approval, as I got the NOI because I was between 461 to 468?

Please suggest.
I had 475 when I received the Ontario interest for scores between 471-500. My CRS dropped to 470 in 2 weeks on account of my birthday and I submitted my documents 2 weeks after that. Received my nomination in a month.

Long story short, once you receive the interest letter, you don't have to worry! All the Best!

Reactions: 100rab81

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
I had 475 when I received the Ontario interest for scores between 471-500. My CRS dropped to 470 in 2 weeks on account of my birthday and I submitted my documents 2 weeks after that. Received my nomination in a month.

Long story short, once you receive the interest letter, you don't have to worry! All the Best!
Thanks VinothAJ, it is a relief to know the first hand experience !! Thanks a ton !!