+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
I have a question.

If I have a 355 score and receive a Job Offer from Ontario employr BUT without LMIA does it will give me additional +50? Which is total give me 405 (more than 400).

Like job offer without LMIA count for that stream?

And I'll receive NOI.And after paying 1.5k$ , I have ability to receive extra 600 to PR?

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
Hi Experts,

Please suggest , will I still qualify for CEC draws by IRCC, if I have have recently received NOI from OINP and I have submitted it (it is still in submitted stage).

Actually, yesterday IRCC had a draw for CEC candidates where cut-off was 461, my score is 467 and I should have ideally got the ITA, but have not received any email yet.
Is it because, I received OINP NOI on 15-DEC and I have submitted by NOI application with OINP (which is still in submitted stage).

Please suggest.
REgards,

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi Experts,

Please suggest , will I still qualify for CEC draws by IRCC, if I have have recently received NOI from OINP and I have submitted it (it is still in submitted stage).

Actually, yesterday IRCC had a draw for CEC candidates where cut-off was 461, my score is 467 and I should have ideally got the ITA, but have not received any email yet.
Is it because, I received OINP NOI on 15-DEC and I have submitted by NOI application with OINP (which is still in submitted stage).

Please suggest.
REgards,
You do qualify for ITA draws even if you've applied to OINP. In fact, your EE profile becomes unavailable to OINP folks and you can seek a refund from them. Now, assuming you're a CEC candidate, then the ITA email from yesterday is probably delayed. Do login to your IRCC account and see if you received an ITA notification there.

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
You do qualify for ITA draws even if you've applied to OINP. In fact, your EE profile becomes unavailable to OINP folks and you can seek a refund from them. Now, assuming you're a CEC candidate, then the ITA email from yesterday is probably delayed. Do login to your IRCC account and see if you received an ITA notification there.
Thanks for your response. I have not received any email yet. and my CIC account also does not have any notification. Hope my OINP profile remains in submitted state till I receive ITA.

Thanks,

amudgal07

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks !! I just got both. the email and notification in CIC account. Also, withdrew the OINP application which was in Submitted stage. Have dropped them an email asking for the refund.

Please suggest, if any other action is required to get the refund initiated and how much time does it take for the refund.

REgards,

Reactions: kashifsami

hello_sgk

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, just to confirm, this thread for offshore candidates without a job offer?

As a candidate with about 463-4 points, how likely does a nomination via this look likely in 2021? Does BC also have a similar PNP without a job offer?

I am a ICT sales manager with 6 years experience...I'm 32 now and I'm married

Jan 6, 2021
Hello!
I'm new here. I have EE profile but my score is only 344 under FSW. I have job validation code too but they said my crs score is low. I'm planning to apply under OINP 'coz my sibling is citizen there. What is the process?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, just to confirm, this thread for offshore candidates without a job offer?

As a candidate with about 463-4 points, how likely does a nomination via this look likely in 2021? Does BC also have a similar PNP without a job offer?

I am a ICT sales manager with 6 years experience...I'm 32 now and I'm married
You don’t need a job offer but what is your NOC?

Reactions: hello_sgk

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello!
I'm new here. I have EE profile but my score is only 344 under FSW. I have job validation code too but they said my crs score is low. I'm planning to apply under OINP 'coz my sibling is citizen there. What is the process?
You apply through EE since you don’t have a job offer. Your sibling gives you no extra points so your score is still too low.