+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

hello_sgk

Jan 4, 2021
Possibly you may get a nomination with 0601. Last draw was 469+
Thanks @Naturgrl ! I am sadly being a little pessimistic, I'm at 468 as I'm 32, by the time I enter the pool, il be 33, which means il be at 463!

I think our best option is to wait for a year when my wife is 28+ has 3 years experience, that should take us to 477 with she being the primary applicant

Long joury ahead, I'm afraid

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks @Naturgrl ! I am sadly being a little pessimistic, I'm at 468 as I'm 32, by the time I enter the pool, il be 33, which means il be at 463!

I think our best option is to wait for a year when my wife is 28+ has 3 years experience, that should take us to 477 with she being the primary applicant

Long joury ahead, I'm afraid
If your wife has a Masters then she is the stronger applicant.

man.chiu

Sep 8, 2020
Dear all,

I just compared the recent drawn CRS score of ONIP & Federal EE....
ONIP CRS 469-477 is even higher than EE: 461

I am so curious why you are applying immigration via this PNP problem

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Hi guys,

Quick Question.

Does Ontario HCP accept ECA of 2 or more certificates?..
My sister's ECA came out as 2 or more degrees, and we are hoping Ontario will send her a notification of Interest in their next tech draw for HCP Stream, her crs score is 461

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi guys,

Quick Question.

My sister's ECA came out as 2 or more degrees, and we are hoping Ontario will send her a notification of Interest in their next tech draw for HCP Stream, her crs score is 461
Yes but atleast one degree should be equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. You should try to improve your score to have better chances.

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Yes but atleast one degree should be equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. You should try to improve your score to have better chances.
Yes one of the degree is a Bachelors... its a Bachelor's degree and a diploma equivalent.

Thank you soooo much

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Quick Question.

Yep, I have a Bachelor's and 1 year PG Diploma and got an invite in the OINP tech draw held in October. Good luck!

Sinister Bhavik

Nov 21, 2019
Hi. This is Bhavik patel. I got notifications of interest on Ontario express entry skills trade stream on 13th January I made one key e filling account and started my application. I also create my profile, but I can’t submit it and it shows Error.please try again. Can u please someone assist me.

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Hi. This is Bhavik patel. I got notifications of interest on Ontario express entry skills trade stream on 13th January I made one key e filling account and started my application. I also create my profile, but I can’t submit it and it shows Error.please try again. Can u please someone assist me.
Just write to ontarionominee@ontario.ca with your application reference number. Were you about to make the payment or not even get to that stage?

Balavjy

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Eve,

I am new to this thread, I need ur suggestions. I got my work permit through OINP, application for my PR is still in process. Estimated processing time for PR application got over on 15th January 2021, My closed work permit expires on May 2021. I haven’t received the call for medical test yet.

What am I supposed to do in this situation? How before should I have to apply for the work permit extension?
Will I get an open work permit or it remains as closed work permit?

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
Hi,

I submitted a Webform to add my spouse to my PR application on Dec 28th 2020. I am yet to get a response from them about addition of her as an accompanying dependent. Did any of you face the same issue.

1. what is the response time nowadays to receive a acknowledge or a message from IRCC about the processing a request.