+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

r.fika7

Oct 15, 2019
Hello All, I received ADR Request as follows,
You stated in your application that your experience falls under NOC 2173, which differs from the NOC code you chose to be assessed against in your Express Entry profile, which is NOC 2174.
Please confirm that the primary NOC code in your Express Entry profile is the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in your role. If you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your Express Entry profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.)

However, in both my EE Profile and in my OINP Application, the NOC Code is 2173 as the primary NOC and for every position held so far. Any inputs on how my response to this should be?
Used to have this ADR. Simply check your EE profile to align the NOC. Then print page as pdf or screen shot the info as image -> Send to OINP. Done.

Mmmohammad

Feb 9, 2021
Hi everyone! Seeking your help for a query. I am hoping to get picked up in the next tech draw. The query is I have only got my mba degree assessed through IQAS which was equivilent to a masters. I didnt get my Bachelors in engineering verified as there is an issue with the name in the degree. For tech pnp must we have ECA of both bachelors and masters or is just masters ok?

Flicktrip

Feb 9, 2021
Hello All,
I’m new to the forum. I received a NOI via the EE pool (fsw) from OINP under the HCP on 12 November 2020. Submitted my application for the same on 17/12/2020. I had an ADR from them on 19 jan 2021 saying that my NOI letter was not uploaded on to the portal. I was flummoxed. The letter was already present & duly uploaded on to the portal. Anyhow, I wrote an e-mail to them & attached my NOI letter. They replied back saying my application is now being checked for completeness. My file status mentions “assessment in progress”.
I’m not sure how I can guesstimate the timeline for the actual nomination to come through since the stipulated 60 day period is nearing its end on 18th Feb.
Is it wishful thinking to be hoping for the nomination to come through within the timeline mentioned by OINP ? Any leads? Anybody else over here who got picked in the same 12th Nov HCP stream.?

Noopur.g

Jun 6, 2019
Hi All,

Got NOI from OINP on 3rd February 21. My query is that I have a legal document in Hindi that needs to be translated. Any recommendations on whom should I go to for it? how much do they generally charge? The guy I know is a certified translator but asking for 6k for a 5page document.

Flicktrip

Feb 9, 2021
Hi All,

Got NOI from OINP on 3rd February 21. My query is that I have a legal document in Hindi that needs to be translated. Any recommendations on whom should I go to for it? how much do they generally charge? The guy I know is a certified translator but asking for 6k for a 5page document.
Normally for certified translations there going rate is 1000-1200 inr per page. 6k sounds about right

Reactions: Noopur.g

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi All,

Congrats! What's your crs and noc?

hajihd

Oct 31, 2019
Hi All,

I got NOI today, and encounter an issue that really needs your guidance. Please help!

Your work experience must have been:
  • obtained within the last five years from the date of submitting your application to the OINP
  • in the same primary occupation as you identified in your Express Entry profile
I registered with 2713 as my primary occupation. But my last day of this NOC is Feb 19th 2016 while today is Feb 16th 2021.
Should I complete the submission before the 19th to meet with the requirement? or just have to finish it within Feb 2021?

My current occupation false on 0213 since the title was corrected to product manager but previously it was named wrongly to Business Analyst. Can I update my EE profile to have a primary occupation as 0213 and still eligible for this NOI?

Thank you so much for any guidance that may come to us.

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Hey, My PNP was approved yesterday and I have accepted in the EE profile and received the letter as well. However the PNP staus and CRS score has remained the same. Have anyone else faced this issue ?

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Would anyone know here if submitting Reference letter from employer is enough to prove work experience(along with Offer letter, Paystub for last six months)? Or we need to submit Resume and other documents as well?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Would anyone know here if submitting Reference letter from employer is enough to prove work experience(along with Offer letter, Paystub for last six months)? Or we need to submit Resume and other documents as well?
Reference letter is enough if it has all the required details. Submitting resume and payslips is mandatory for OINP.

enigma_2012

Nov 12, 2012
I have received invitation from OINP last week. I live in Australia. I have asked my previous employers for work reference letter on Company letter head but the chances are very less to get from the company. As a workaround, I will mention all the information required by OINP (my job responsibilities, year of joining and leaving, salary etc) on Plain paper and ask a senior colleague to confirm that the details are correct. I will get this plain paper notarised as well. Can someone confirm this process is correct. In Australia, the information will on plain paper as opposed to India, where we use stamp paper.