+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
OINP General Draw Update March 2, 2021

Notifications of interest issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:
  • receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

CRS Score: 463 to 467
Invites: 754

The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
  • 0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0125 Other business services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1112 Financial and investment analysts
  • 1121 Human resources professionals
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
Hi guys, I have a CRS score of 467 and my NOC code is 0124, despite that I have not received NOI from OINP. Can someone please suggest possible reason for not receiving the same,

Mar 6, 2021
On March 2nd I received a Notification of Interest to apply for the Ontario OINP program with a score of 465. At first I got pretty excited and started searching for the process, but then I noticed that they would require me to get my Biometrics done after I receive the AOR which would be probably 2-3 months from now!

The problem is we don’t have any VACs in Iran and I have to travel to Turkey! And because I’m going through conscription I can’t get out of the country for another 5 months cause it’s not permitted! I have several questions, would be awesome if someone could help me out!

1- With the current situation due to the pandemic is the IRCC giving biometric instruction letters right away (or a month) after I receive the AOR, or they have been slow in the process?

2- What happens if I receive the biometrics call and I don’t go at the given time frame of 30 days and instead do the biometrics with a 3 month delay? Will my application get rejected pr will they just keep it open until I go through my biometrics? Will they afford me time if I ask?

3- What if I ignore the OINP at this current time, will I be able to get another OINP later on if I meet the requirements?

4- My last question is that could I somehow send insufficient documents to therefore delay the process which will give me time for me to finish my duty here? Will they be giving me time to complete my documents and application so I could buy myself some time?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
Hi All ,

I had a couple of questions with regard to the NOI I received on March 2 2021

1 ) what should I be selecting my Education as under the education section ? I have completed my MBA (Post graduate Diploma 1 year as per WES) & BCOM (bachelor’s degree as per WES )

2 ) I have the reference letter for my previous job which falls under NOC code 1112 as per the IRCC format but for my current job I do not have a reference letter.
For my current job (NOC 0111) I have a interview scheduled mail with JD attached, Offer letter, employment letter only stating my date of joining and designation and pay stubs. What should I do ?
Also I have received the NOI coz of the NOC code 112

Thanks in advance

shoyeb666

Jan 9, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I already received NOI from Ontario on March 2, 2021. My primary NOC in the Express Entry profile is 0124. Before submitting my application to the OINP e-filing portal, I want to clear some of my confusion regarding Work History Documents.

My Work History outside Canada:
Company 1: Year 2013 - 2016 > NOC 5121
Company 2: Year 2017 - 2019 > NOC 5121
Company 3: Year 2019 - Present > NOC 0124

Query 1:
I have collected the reference letters from my supervisors of Company 1 and 2 in 2019 when I left the previous organization and moved to my current job. But unfortunately, Company 2 has been shut down in 2020. So it doesn't exist anymore. In this case, will the previously issued reference letters work for me?

Query 2: Two of my employers didn't issue pay statements/ pay stubs for a monthly salary, rather they provided yearly salary statements. Will the salary statements on the basis of fiscal year work in case of OINP application?

Query 3: I received cash payment during my early employment and at that time I didn't have any payroll bank account neither did I get any cash voucher. Can I provide only the yearly salary statements to prove that point?

Query 4: In the first two years of my employment, I didn't earn a taxable amount. When I started to get a salary within the taxable limit, I paid government tax every year. Should I provide tax return receipts or tax certificates to prove this point?

Query 5: If my supervisor writes my reference letter for my current employment (which is under my primary NOC), will that be applicable?

calgal90

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
I have recently graduated and received my WES certification using my transcripts and an official letter of completion from my institution. I am still waiting for my final degree certificate from graduation. Does anyone know if Ontario requires the actual degree certificate when you get a NOI? Or will the official letter of completion with transcripts and the WES certification be enough?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have recently graduated and received my WES certification using my transcripts and an official letter of completion from my institution. I am still waiting for my final degree certificate from graduation. Does anyone know if Ontario requires the actual degree certificate when you get a NOI? Or will the official letter of completion with transcripts and the WES certification be enough?
The application only asks to upload WES evaluation copy and the from WES you have to send duplicate copy of ECA to OINP which costs $40.

sunnyedogbo

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Guys, I submitted, a wrong ECA report to WES which was addressed to IRCC rather than it been addressed to OINP.
I ordered that a new new ECA report be sent to OINP.
please how upload the correct ECA report to OINP as i am unable to upload any document any longer as have submitted my profile already.
Thanks.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi Guys, I submitted, a wrong ECA report to WES which was addressed to IRCC rather than it been addressed to OINP.
I ordered that a new new ECA report be sent to OINP.
please how upload the correct ECA report to OINP as i am unable to upload any document any longer as have submitted my profile already.
Thanks.
You just need to add OINP as a new recipient to your ECA report by paying 40 CAD on the WES portal and you can attach the WES pdf which is addressed to IRCC in your OINP application.

Reactions: sunnyedogbo

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
I have received a NOI on March 2 and had couple of query with regards to the same..

I have worked with 3 companies so far
1) company A - 2014 to 2016
2) company B - 2016 to 2018
3) Company C - 2019 to present

In the EE profile I have mentioned only company B and company C as I was not able to obtain the reference letter for Company A

However now when I have received a NOI and as I need to give details about my past 10 years excluding paid work and education.

1) What should I do ? Should I mention Company A in OINP profile or should I mention that period as Unemployment ?
2) Also should I update my EE profile with Company A details ?

Thanks in advance

shoyeb666

Jan 9, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can you please tell me whether the below reference letter provided by my supervisor is appropriate to claim NOC 0124?
(I got NOI from Ontario. I am about to submit this but before that, I want to be sure. Please share your thought at the earliest.)

### Work Reference Letter ###

Date: 16/03/2021

To whom it may concern,

I hereby certify, as the line manager of MY NAME (Employee ID: XXXX), that he has been working Full Time at COMPANY since May 02, 2019, with a workload of 40 hours per week. His current monthly salary is XXXXXX. He is also eligible for benefits of leave fare assistance, annual performance bonus, festival bonus, medical insurance and provident fund as per the company policy. MY NAME joined COMPANY with the position of Manager, Brand and is currently holding the position of Manager, Creative under Marketing Division with the same duties and responsibilities and Grade-4B.

His duties and responsibilities are as follows:
  • Plan and develop various marketing campaigns to promote the brand and services.
  • Create and establish communication strategies, with a strong focus on brand essence.
  • Provide strategic direction to develop internal and external communications.
  • Plan and control the design and development of marketing and trade promotional materials.
  • Direct and vet the implementation of communication guidelines across various media platforms including print, television, digital, mobile, OOH, customer service and point of sales materials.
  • Manage a regular portfolio of marketing communications, spearhead idea and concept development for advertising campaigns, and oversee all creative execution.
  • Plan and organize the creative development process through the in-house creative team.
  • Direct and supervise the advertising campaigns developed and executed by advertising agencies and vendors, and evaluate agency performance to ensure high-quality content productions.
  • Lead the localization process and assist in the development of new financial products.
  • Analyze the result of market research and identify consumer insights to drive meaningful communications.
  • Develop persuasive content, craft compelling messages, and edit copy for brand campaigns, product journey, and corporate and customer communication.
  • Maintain relationships and collaborate with the cross-functional teams (technology, commercial, customer service, HR and legal) to administer marketing projects, and launch services and communications into the market.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks and Regards
Supervisor Name
Designation and Company
Contact and Email

### Thanks in advance for your help ###

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hi all, a question form my end, I have 11 years of experience but will be showing only 5 years because of issues with reference letters. Will this be fine? All 5 years in 2172, so my CRS score doesn’t change