+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys,
We received approval from OINP. Our score is updated. We will get invitation in the next draw. I am the primary applicant, my spouse will be accompanying me, his passport will be expiring in July'21 , so can we get a new passport and then apply for pcc for express entry. Since, I have also read that passports about to be expired can also be a cause for the rejection of application.

HassBass

Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

Just submitted my Express Entry Profile, I have a CRS score of 435.

I have applied as 0601, most of my experience is in corporate sales management and technical sales (6221, also added to my application).

I don't have a job offer and I am interested in Ontario/BC/Alberta.

Is there anything you can tell me with regards to my expectations in terms of the next steps? Any advice?

Thanks!

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi guys,
We received approval from OINP. Our score is updated. We will get invitation in the next draw. I am the primary applicant, my spouse will be accompanying me, his passport will be expiring in July'21 , so can we get a new passport and then apply for pcc for express entry. Since, I have also read that passports about to be expired can also be a cause for the rejection of application.
When did your application moved to DIP? My application is in DIP since 11-Dec-2020 (submitted on 22-Oct-2020) and waiting for final approval.

You could go for new passport if you have enough time for application submission. If not then first go and submit application. After application submission you could get your new passport. Once you have new passport raise webform request and send new passport details to IRCC.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
When did your application moved to DIP? My application is in DIP since 11-Dec-2020 (submitted on 22-Oct-2020) and waiting for final approval.

You could go for new passport if you have enough time for application submission. If not then first go and submit application. After application submission you could get your new passport. Once you have new passport raise webform request and send new passport details to IRCC.
Hi, we haven't got the invitation yet (would be getting in next ee draw) so my spouse (secondary applicant) have applied for new passport, we submitted application on 7th oct, and the application was under dip since last week of november, and approved on 19th jan. Do you know what is the time given by IRCC after invitation to submit documents, before covid it was 60 days.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

Just submitted my Express Entry Profile, I have a CRS score of 435.

I have applied as 0601, most of my experience is in corporate sales management and technical sales (6221, also added to my application).

I don't have a job offer and I am interested in Ontario/BC/Alberta.

Is there anything you can tell me with regards to my expectations in terms of the next steps? Any advice?

Thanks!
Hi, Untill and unless you have a job offer or some first blood relative living in a particular province (which helps you to add points and increase your crs), there are bleak chances of an invitation at this score or you can try scoring high in IELTS (if you've not maxed out) or start learning french and get into the range of 465-480.

HassBass

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, Untill and unless you have a job offer or some first blood relative living in a particular province (which helps you to add points and increase your crs), there are bleak chances of an invitation at this score or you can try scoring high in IELTS (if you've not maxed out) or start learning french and get into the range of 465-480.

Thank you PG, I already maxed out my IELTS score so maybe learning French is the next step, appreciate the advise. I was looking at the PNP programs and it says candidates with job offers are not accepted as that part of the stream is "paused". Did this happen before and do you have any idea when it will be open again?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Thank you PG, I already maxed out my IELTS score so maybe learning French is the next step, appreciate the advise. I was looking at the PNP programs and it says candidates with job offers are not accepted as that part of the stream is "paused". Did this happen before and do you have any idea when it will be open again?
Which pnp programs are you talking about ?

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello guys, when applying for OINP HCP, do I need to submit work references and proof of payment for all my work experience for the previous 10 years, even for work experience that I do not claim points for? What about self-employed work I'm also not claiming points for? Will my application be rejected if I don't?

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hi, we haven't got the invitation yet (would be getting in next ee draw) so my spouse (secondary applicant) have applied for new passport, we submitted application on 7th oct, and the application was under dip since last week of november, and approved on 19th jan. Do you know what is the time given by IRCC after invitation to submit documents, before covid it was 60 days.
You have to submit your e-APR within 90 calender days after receiving your ITR. Link below for ref
Applications for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check - Canada.ca

Reactions: PG12

HassBass

Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone, Is it true that we need to create profiles and pay for all the provinces even if we don't have a high score or a job offer? I was speaking with a consultancy and they said that its a must and they can do it for all provinces as they have access. I think it was the selling point for them and i just wanted to confirm that.

I have an express entry profile (435 points), do i need to open a profile at OINP and all other provinces or should i wait to have a job offer or an invite to do that?

Thank you all so much, this page is great

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone, Is it true that we need to create profiles and pay for all the provinces even if we don't have a high score or a job offer? I was speaking with a consultancy and they said that its a must and they can do it for all provinces as they have access. I think it was the selling point for them and i just wanted to confirm that.

I have an express entry profile (435 points), do i need to open a profile at OINP and all other provinces or should i wait to have a job offer or an invite to do that?

Fake, they just want your money. Creating EOI profiles for provinces is free and OINP doesn't have an EOI system, they send NOI to your EE profile directly. 435 is way too low for OINP, you atleast need 460. You only need to pay if you receive an invitation and submit a complete application.

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019

No. It’s wrong information.

binga77

Oct 3, 2019
Hello All, I received ADR Request as follows,
You stated in your application that your experience falls under NOC 2173, which differs from the NOC code you chose to be assessed against in your Express Entry profile, which is NOC 2174.
Please confirm that the primary NOC code in your Express Entry profile is the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in your role. If you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your Express Entry profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.)

However, in both my EE Profile and in my OINP Application, the NOC Code is 2173 as the primary NOC and for every position held so far. Any inputs on how my response to this should be?

HassBass

Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a score of 435 and I have an active express entry profile.

I am open to all provinces on my application and already maxed out my IELTS score, do I have a chance in getting invited to Alberta or provinces other than Ontario since my score is not high? Is there anything else I need to do (like create a profile on AINP)?

Thank you all so much, this group is so helpful.