+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
btw

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

this is what I received

shizy

Mar 7, 2020
btw

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

this is what I received
What is your CRS score

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Thank you for your help. I guess you don't know the meaning of a forum. This is a place where you seek help and advice from people who have experience. Is it okay to be a rude person here?
My advice was to go to the oinp website like all others have done. None will write a step guide here. You’re question was vague so ...

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Damn, I'm at CRS 465 with NOC 1111. I hate how the scores have been so close to 465 in the OINP draws. If only they invited more candidates...

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
My advice was to go to the oinp website like all others have done. None will write a step guide here. You’re question was vague so ...
Thank you for your help. I guess you don't know the meaning of a forum. This is a place where you seek help and advice from people who have experience. Is it okay to be a rude person here?
Yes, that was rude.

@anakin23 : You have to create an application in the OINP e-filing portal. The instructions are here. The documentation checklist is here. It's best to start filling out the details once you have a login and to review the document requirements inside the e-filing portal. The instructions are usually comprehensive and so it's best to read them thoroughly and if something is vague you can check in this forum... most doubts have been cleared in this thread alone.

papaibro

Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys, I need your help.

I claimed sibling points from my spouse's step brother who is a PR already. However the brother didnt mention/include her step sister in his own application. He is willing to help/provide documenttion to show the relatiosnship .

Do I need to write a LOE for this? OR what else can be done ?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys, I need your help.

I claimed sibling points from my spouse's step brother who is a PR already. However the brother didnt mention/include her step sister in his own application. He is willing to help/provide documenttion to show the relatiosnship .

Do I need to write a LOE for this? OR what else can be done ?
Check your dm.

Reactions: papaibro

papaibro

Oct 20, 2020
Please when they say "list all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation. "

does it also include listing jobs not related to your NOC for the 10 yr period?