+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi all, did anyone else face any issue with respect to the file size while uploading the document. The work exp document are very heavy files and in an attempt to reduce the file size and fit them within 5 MD the quality has become poor. Hope that will not be an issue.
You can upload multiple documents in the OINP portal with a comment for all fields including passport. I submitted 22 documents in total in 22 different files related to work experience without any problems.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yes of course. After compression some of my docs quality dropped as well but they were clear enough to read and that should be fine. An explanation is even better. From what I hear, OINP folks are very reasonable. BTW, what did you put in 130-40 pages for work experience? You might want to submit enough but not too much documentation so as to confused the reviewer.
So My husband has worked in 3 companies till now. For each company we had Roles & Responsibility letter, Offer letter, Exp / relieving letter, payslips and tax documents ). In absence of payslips had to add bank statement

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
You can upload multiple documents in the OINP portal with a comment for all fields including passport. I submitted 22 documents in total in 22 different files related to work experience without any problems.
but you have only one place to upload work exp document right ?
or can i upload the documents for each company in separate folders ? How many pages did your Work Exp document have ?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
but you have only one place to upload work exp document right ?
or can i upload the documents for each company in separate folders ? How many pages did your Work Exp document have ?
You can upload multiple files in that one place, once you upload one file, the upload button will still be there and will allow you to upload more files. My documents had 2-3 pages except for offer letter which had 7-8 pages max.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
how many pages did you have for your work experience in total. ? Also, I could see only one folder marked for uploading work exp documents. And the note by OINp clealry mentioned that all the files should be in a single PDF of less than 5 MB

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yes of course. After compression some of my docs quality dropped as well but they were clear enough to read and that should be fine. An explanation is even better. From what I hear, OINP folks are very reasonable. BTW, what did you put in 130-40 pages for work experience? You might want to submit enough but not too much documentation so as to confused the reviewer.
how many pages did you have for your work experience in total. ? Also, I could see only one folder marked for uploading work exp documents. And the note by OINp clealry mentioned that all the files should be in a single PDF of less than 5 MB. Before the schedules , there is only one folder. Can we create new folder to add our documents ?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys, an important query, My managers didn't provide letter of reference so I got the letter from my collegue who is at same designation and same profile as mine, I have submitted application on 7th Oct, but since the processing is very slow these days, I am actually worried because the guy i have got reference from will be leaving the company in mid december, will that be a probem then ?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
@Timbuktu_14 i think you have mentioned that your inp application has been slow. did you get your nomination yet? did you get the noi in the july or aug draw? im in the same boat as you..mine has not moved from assessment in 5 weeks
Mine is also the same havent moved to assessment yet. If you 26th August NOI i would suggest you to post your timeline in
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-noi-26th-august-2020.704983/

As I made this thread for 26th August NOI.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all, I am uploading the documents currently and there is a question under Immigration Information as follows:
Have you, or has your spouse or common law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada? I selected "Yes"(As I have already submitted an application and received ITA back in Mar 2020 but due to late fee payment, the application got rejected/canceled.). Later the following question poped up.

Where was the application for permanent residence submitted (i.e. which processing office/visa office)? I am not sure on what I should write in this section as the application was an online application. Can anybody help me with this?

Hoping to hear your advice,

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
dear members my online payment at OINP application submission declined at the payment page however, the money is deducted. Kindly confirm if that will

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear All,

I tried to make the payment for the submission of my application yesterday but the session expired and the application could not be submitted. However, the money got deducted from the bank (got their confirmation). When we tried to do payment again we got error that asked us to contact the ministry . The application is still not submitted. We have already written a mail to ontario. Did anyone else ever encounter something like this please share . Feeling little anxious .

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Dear All,

I tried to make the payment for the submission of my application yesterday but the session expired and the application could not be submitted. However, the money got deducted from the bank (got their confirmation). When we tried to do payment again we got error that asked us to contact the ministry . The application is still not submitted. We have already written a mail to ontario. Did anyone else ever encounter something like this please share . Feeling little anxious .
Wait for their correspondence on the issue since you've written to them. If they can confirm that they received the money, they will most likely fix it from their end. You have nothing to worry about.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all, I am uploading the documents currently and there is a question under Immigration Information as follows:
Have you, or has your spouse or common law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada? I selected "Yes"(As I have already submitted an application and received ITA back in Mar 2020 but due to late fee payment, the application got rejected/canceled.). Later the following question poped up.

Where was the application for permanent residence submitted (i.e. which processing office/visa office)? I am not sure on what I should write in this section as the application was an online application. Can anybody help me with this?

Hoping to hear your advice,
Can anybody advise me out in this?