+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello members
A quick question.
If a person received 600 points after nomination.
Will he receive ITA guaranteed regardless of the type of EE draw
Or only if its all program draw and pnp.
Will the person will get ITA under CEC or fst draw?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello members
A quick question.
If a person received 600 points after nomination.
Will he receive ITA guaranteed regardless of the type of EE draw
Or only if its all program draw and pnp.
Will the person will get ITA under CEC or fst draw?
Yep, the person will.

Kinshaku

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys, just a simple question: How can I know if my status changed or not except logging in? any email from OINP about that?

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020
Is there a restriction to the percentage of total funds that can be used as gift deed? Like can my mum gift us upto 60% of the money? I am a family of two. Myself and my spouse. Will it raise any flags?
Please can someone assist with this?

deepak__r

Oct 29, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-12-2020
Hello Members,
Quick question I have a score of 468 and got the ONI on Oct 15 2020. Intially thought of increase the point by telling my wife to do IELTS so that I will get ITA via CIC and not to take the OINP route. Question is If I don't accept the invitation (don't register or fill the application) will I get the ONI again ?

Last edited:

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hello Members,
Quick question I have a score of 468 and got the ONI on Oct 15 2020. Intially thought of increase the point by telling my wife to do IELTS so that I will get ITA via CIC and not to take the OINP route. Question is If I don't accept the invitation (don't register or fill the application) will I get the ONI again ?
I believe on this profile you will not get it again. I think i read it somewhere.
But may be someone more insightful might be able to provide an answer.

With the french score increase and a week of draw skipped. I do not think it is a good idea to waste a good opportunity.

Reactions: deepak__r

deepak__r

Oct 29, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-12-2020
I believe on this profile you will not get it again. I think i read it somewhere.
But may be someone more insightful might be able to provide an answer.

With the french score increase and a week of draw skipped. I do not think it is a good idea to waste a good opportunity.
Thank you ziad, I am thinking to go for it now ..
Does that mean that I simply delete the CRC Express entry profile on which I got the invitation and create a new profile ?

But was expecting to get an ITA before the 45 day time finishes, will the portal allow me to pay $1500 at the end of application submission, or that is the first step ? ( I was not sure If registering will considered an acceptance so did not register till now)

Last edited:

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Does that mean that I simply delete the CRC Express entry profile on which I got the invitation and create a new profile ?

But was expecting to get an ITA before the 45 day time finishes, will the portal allow me to pay $1500 at the end of application submission, or that is the first step ? ( I was not sure If registering will considered an acceptance so did not register till now)
Hi Deepak, I was thinking like you earlier that I will give ielts and increase my score for direct invitation. But due to introduction of 50 extra points for bilingual (French+ English) my calculations went bad and will be applying for OINP. Express entry pool and cut-off's clear picture will be available with new draw possibly next week or so; which will be able to provide the updated express entry pool score distribution information.

No need to delete the profile. Regarding the fee even I am not sure when to pay, I assume at the time of submission we have to pay the fees;

Reactions: deepak__r

deepak__r

Oct 29, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-12-2020
Hi Deepak, I was thinking like you earlier that I will give ielts and increase my score for direct invitation. But due to introduction of 50 extra points for bilingual (French+ English) my calculations went bad and will be applying for OINP. Express entry pool and cut-off's clear picture will be available with new draw possibly next week or so; which will be able to provide the updated express entry pool score distribution information.

No need to delete the profile. Regarding the fee even I am not sure when to pay, I assume at the time of submission we have to pay the fees;
Good Luck .. I have started Registering ..:D .. it too risky to loose the opportunity..

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......

At the end, once all required fields are completed and docs are uploaded.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019

You have to pay at the time of submission. You can only submit profile when you fill everything. It is at that point the submit button appears and you are asked to pay.

And i believe deleting it and creating new would do the trick but why risk it. No one knows if the selection criteria next year would be the same. Anything could change and you might never get another opportunity.

I know oinp is 2 to 3 months longer but it will eventually take you where you want to go.

deepak__r

Oct 29, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
29-12-2020
You have to pay at the time of submission. You can only submit profile when you fill everything. It is at that point the submit button appears and you are asked to pay.

And i believe deleting it and creating new would do the trick but why risk it. No one knows if the selection criteria next year would be the same. Anything could change and you might never get another opportunity.

I know oinp is 2 to 3 months longer but it will eventually take you where you want to go.
Thank you will take that route

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020

The motivation anyone that has this opportunity needs right now.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
The motivation anyone that has this opportunity needs right now.
Exactly.. the way i see it that people are begging for this opportunity right now.
And who knows pnp nomination might even make your application move faster after ITA as PNP officers would have done some of the work.